2+_=|Lil Skies

Y/n Pov

"Hey guys it's your girl Y/n and today is gonna be a great day. Before I start this video I wanna say thank you for watching thru out all these pranks and years it's been hella fun and just hella exciting we at ten million subscribers witch is GANG GANG but I feel like I owe Kimetrius big time cause I have been pranking his ass since he moved in and manz is scared for his life so I today imma surprise him and I hope after this video y'all will be with us" I say to the camera smiling "I love y'all I hope y'all enjoy" I say smiling to the camera then I move it and place it hidden and I call Kimafter a couple rings he answers "Hii babe"I say "Heyyy what's up" He asks "What time you heading home" I ask "Uhhh in about an hour" He says "Alright by the way I haven't vloged today so I was wondering if you can do some on your phone and I got sum for you so keep recording when you get home" I say "Uhhh" He says "Just trust me baby" I say "Byeee love you" I say "Bye love you to" He says confused and I hang up "Alright letssss gooo" I say grabbing a couple more cameras and placing them around the house. Then I start placing the big cards around the house and one outside.

Kimetrius Pov

"Heyyy Guys I just arrived home and I got a text from Y/n and she said I have to read every card out loud I was confused until I saw this" I says and gets out of the car and points the camera to the door "HI babes (Follow these cards and they will give your clues) (Walk in and open the closet" It says and I turn the camera walking up to the door and opening it "Im so confused god damn" I say laughing as I walk to the closet opening the door to see another card thing "Hiii babes I know I have been an ass to you these pass couple of months but I promise you this ain't a prank I love you a lot head to the living room" I read out loud and turn the camera and walk to the living room and he sees on the wall "I know it ain't our anniversary but aye if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have reached ten million today" It says "Me and you always be joking and laughing but there are times where we serious (Go to the kitchen" I read out loud and by now I was getting even more confused but I walk to the kitchen to see another card "First of all we need a new god dam table getting bored of that shit but any ways as I was saying sooner or later you may have to be with me and in a couple months take a little break from touring" It says "I know you love to tour and meet your fans but something may stop you" I read "Head upstairs and check the wall xoxo" I read and I start to get worried but I start walking upstairs right before the second floor of stairs there's card tapped to the wall "ain't gonna lie I'm glad I met you cause even tho you get cheesed about the pranks you still love me I hope hehe but your the only one who can deal with my shit now from here Imma make you go to a couple rooms so I'm sorry ahead of time" I read "Head to our room" It says and I walk up the rest of the stairs and head into our room and I see a card on the bed walking up to it and I read it "I remember the first time you slept over god you kept me so warm that night and I knew that I wanted to be with you forever and then you moved in and I realized you take forever to get ready like Jesus Christ" It says making me laugh "But I knew living with you would be the best thing in the world" It says "Head to our washroom" it says and I walk into the washroom to see a card and a box on the counter and I walk up to it "I know you and your Chains you always say it's me and your chains but you may have to add one more thing to that list but of course check the box" It says and I open it to see a rose gold chain with a red diamond rose hanging off it "BABEEE" I yell smiling "Broo this is so hot holy ahhh brooo" I say freaking out in the box was a paper I grab the paper outta the box and open it and read it "Ah I hope you like it took a while to get it ah but so glad it came and but I love you a whole and you deserve it now go in your walk in closet" I read and I spin around and walk outta the washroom and head into my dressing room. I make it there and there's a note tapped to the wall. I walk over to it taking it off the wall and it was long.

To: Kimetrius

I'm sorry I made you do all this walking and I promise you only have two rooms I think. All I wanna say is a I love you a whole lot and you my deadass world you have helped me with a lot of shit even before we started dating you was always there and god I love our late night talks shit gets hella deep that's what I loved you we could talk about anything for hours I remember when we was friends and I had a nightmare and we spent the whole night talking cause you didn't wanna leave me alone and you came to my house in the morning and you made sure I fell a sleep and honest that's how I knew you was the one now and your career has been blowing up like crazy but there's something.....

Love: Y/n

(Go to empty closet in the hallway) I read out loud and by now I was so confused. I head down the hall and there's a card "You probably didn't notice when you was reading the cards but they had a letter at the end of each card go read and then come back to this letter" it ready "This girl lord I'm only doing this for you" I say loudly and I go back to all letters and write them down in order by first  card and second and so on and I head back to the empty closet letter and flip the page "Alright I hope you got all the letters. I hope you understand I won't be able to go partying now head to the guest room closes to our room" It says and by now the camera has been rolling for bare time but I didn't wanna whine so I went to the spare room and there was a letter at the door "Now that you got all the letters 2+1= 3 put them in a sentence" it says and i look down at the letter and I start reading them Bun oven" it says "What the hell" I say confused "I flip the paper "I guess your confused open the door and there is one more letter" It reads and I open the door to see a box and a letter on the bed I walk over to it placing the camera so it's facing me and I read it "I love you with all my heart open the box  ps this ain't our spare room no more" it says and I stand confused but I open the box to see a.....

Positive pregnancy test I stare at it smiling "BABY" I yell and I turn around to see her smiling at the door I run up to her lifting her off the floor and hugging her tight "I LOVEEEEE YOU" I say to her.

Y/n Pov

He reads the last letter then opens the box and he screams "BABY" He yells by now I was at the door frame and he turns around lifting me off the floor and hugging me tight "Bun in the oven" I say laughing "OHHHHHH" He says kissing me all over "I LOVE YOUUU" He says "I love you to" I say kissing his lips "God im so happy Jesus" He says hugging me "Thanks for the chain baby I love it" He says "I knew you would" I say smiling. Turns out everyone loved the video and it was trending for five days straight on youtube we lost a lot of people but also gained a lot. Welcome to the family.

And trust me.... The prank wars aren't  over yet 😉.

"I got you you got me that's all we need"❤️

Ayooo what did y'all think of this imagine I thought it was cute o saw a couple do it and I was like hey imma do that request are open message or comment
Vote and comment ❤️❤️
And follow for updates