foreword

CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EXTENSIVE EDITING CHAPTERS WILL BE REPUBLISHED WHEN FINISHED SPORADICALLY

▿ ▿ ▿
ABOUT

— Draco is struck by a creature inheritance which completely flips his world upside down. throughout this novel you are able to experience and see the world of Harry Potter through his eyes and discover what it's like to live in a world ridden with terror of rejection, unexpected inheritances and life changing choices thrown on you.

▿ ▿ ▿
ACHIEVEMENTS

1. #7 magicalcreature
2. #25 hermionegranger

▿ ▿ ▿
SYNOPSIS

— Draco, his gang of sneaky Slytherin friends and the infamous golden trio were all starting their fifth year back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. However, something strange was in the air that year. Something big was going to happen, Harry could feel it. But the real question is, what was it? 

▿ ▿ ▿
DISCLAIMER

—  the entire universe and characters are created and owned by the talented J.K Rowling. I only claim ownership over the plot and storyline which is of my own design and creation with influence from both sources of entertainment such as novels and movies.
—  this novel/story is for entertainment purposes only as I am not profiting in any way shape or form financially from the publication and creation. Thank you, Rowling for introducing us to the world of Harry Potter, filled with magic and mythical creatures as without it my own creation would not exist.

▿ ▿ ▿
WARNING

— mentions of nudity
— obscene language
— violence
— torture / gore
— dark themes
— lgbt pairings
— mental illness referencing 

▿ ▿ ▿
CONTACT

— instagram : @ tcnyystrk