A Beach Day Gone Wrong

It was a beautiful Friday morning. I didn't had school on Fridays which is really cool. Lexi came in and toss a swimsuit at me. I looked at her. "What?" I said. "We're going to the beach! To celebrate no school on Friday!" She said, smiling. The swimsuit was lime green. I smiled. "Ok!" I said. Lexi cheered and went to get dressed. My phone beeped. It was the others. I texted Justin to invite everybody. It's time to celebrate this free day! Lexi came back in with her blue swimsuit on and we gathered our beach stuff. "Hey I invited everybody to join!" I told her. She smiled and twirled around. I chuckled. "But who will drive us?" I asked. She picked up her phone. "Who you calling?" I said. "Selena's mom. She'll take us!" She said. I waited for her to finish talking to her. She hung up. "Ok we're all set!" She said. I smiled widely as her mom pulled over with Selena inside. I hugged her. My body became filled with excitement. Beach here I come!

*******

Once Selena's mom parked the car, I looked out the window. The view of the beach was amazingly gorgeous. People were having a good time swimming, grabbing food, getting a tan and lifeguards were watching the swimmers in case something happens. I smiled. "Skye!" Someone said. I looked to see Justin with Miley, Demi and the guys. Kendall and Kylie sat on their chairs to put sunscreen on. "Sel! Time for sunscreen!" Her Mom said. "Mom!" She growled, wiping it off her arm. Me and Lexi laughed as we ran off to the others. "Nice for you to make it Skye!" William joked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Lexi went to join Kendall and Kylie. Demi splashed water on Hakeem's face and he growled. I laughed and felt somebody intertwine with my hand. I giggled and looked at Justin. "Let's have some alone time." He purred in my ear. I nodded and we walked to the ocean. I tried to leave but he caught my arm. "What's wrong?" He asked, worriedly. I can't swim! That's what! "I can't swim remember?" I said. "It's ok. I'll hold you." He said. What do he mean? He slowly picked me up and carried me till we were fully in the water. He let me go and I was floating with my legs out. I closed my eyes the whole time. "Open your eyes." He whispered. I closed them tight then opened. My eyes widened. I wasn't sinking at all. Or drowning in that case. I smiled widely and laughed. He kissed my cheek. I swam around and kicked my feet up and splashes hit my face. I laughed and Justin chuckled. Lexi cheered and gave me a thumbs up. I splashed water on his face. He laughed and splashed some back on me. Skye Brooke can finally swim. Yay! I kept splashing on him and he chased me till we got off the ocean. He picked me up and spun me around. I kept laughing as he put me down. We stared into each other's eyes. His hands held onto my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. I melted in the kiss and rubbed his hair. I love this. I love this a lot. "Guess this is our date." I mumbled between kisses. He smiled. "Yeah. Luckily no one's distracting." He said. William splashed a bucket of water on us. We laughed and Lexi snapped a photo of us. "Bullseye!" She said. I laughed as Justin spun me around again and we kissed. A scream was heard. We saw Kylie with many leeches on her left leg. My jaw dropped. Demi and Selena screamed. Kendall covered her mouth in shock. "Somebody get these leeches off of me!" She screamed. Hakeem came running around in fear with a crab biting his finger. "Crab! Crab! On me!" He screamed. I tried to stay close to Justin so he won't throw it on me. Hakeem ran up to William. "Get that crab away from me!" He yelled as he tried to catch him. We heard a loud growl coming from the ocean. A shark came out and growled loudly. We screamed. "Come kids! In my car!" Selena's Mom yelled. William quickly smacked the crab off Hakeem's hand. Lexi splashed water on Kylie and the leeches were gone. We ran to her car till I tripped on a surfboard. "SKYE!" Justin yelled. The shark was coming close and he helped me up before I could get eaten.

We were in the car and Selena's Mom stomped on the gas pedal and we rode back on the road. All of us were shaken in fear. Once we was back in Selena's house, we was still shaken up. I huffed as my heart kept beating. I could've gotten killed by that shark. Justin sat next to me on the couch. "Thank you for saving me." I said softly. He smiled and held my hand. "You're welcome. I do anything for you. Even if it's life or death." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. The others were trying to calm down from what happened. Lexi was taking breaths in a paper bag. Me and Justin looked at her. "We almost died from a shark attack..." She mumbled and kept breathing in the bag. My first day at the beach turned into a killer shark film. Great.