Barcelona, ES #TeenMusicTour

We finally got to Barcelona. I smiled a bit looking out the window. Fans were behind a gate screaming and smiling. Selena groaned. I looked at her. "What?" I said. She rubbed her arm. "My arm hurts a little." She said. I scoffed. "It's a wound." I said. She huffed and rolled out of bed. "How long the doc said you have to wear those stitches?" I asked. "2 days. It'll be just a scar." She said. Demi came out the bathroom with a facial on. "We better get going. Karen wants us at rehearsal safe and sound. What happened to you was already on the news." Demi said. Yup it was all over the news. On Twitter, all our fans even hers showed lots of support. Selena rolled her eyes. "She also knows I got a doctor's appointment for my scar. Let's leave then." She said. "I need to wash this off my face." Demi said and walked back to the bathroom. I got out the bus and caught up with the guys.

At rehearsal, we did soundcheck and rehearsed our performances. Selena came back while the doctor spoke with Karen. "You good?" Hakeem asked.
She nodded and grabbed the mic. "Selena you're gonna get through this." I said. She smiled. "Thanks Skye." She said. She began practicing her performance. I pulled the others aside. "Ok this is awful." I said. Hakeem sighed. "I know. But they said she'll be better." He said. "It's traumatizing, Keem." Demi said. "She's right. It's sad she has to go through this." Justin said. I sighed. "We should make her feel better before the concert." I said. They chatted in agreement. I smirked. "I say we explore all Barcelona." I said. Hakeem smirked. "Ooh I can find some Spanish babes around here." He said. Justin rolled his eyes. "And you liked my girlfriend." He muttered. Demi groaned. "Great. We need Kylie as our Spanish translator." She said. I rolled my eyes as we went back to rehearsal.

******

We took a walk exploring Barcelona. We explored the shopping square, snack store, and saw the waterfalls. Selena laughed as Hakeem tried to push Demi into the water. She slightly growled and slapped his arm. Justin picked me up from behind and spun me around in the water. I kept laughing. We kissed passionately. We went to a cafe to take a break. "This is so much fun! Isn't it Sel?" I said. She nodded. "Yup I really needed it." She said. The others looked at me. I sighed. Demi motioned me to tell her. "Sel?" I said. She looked at me. "The reason we been exploring so much of Barcelona is because we didn't want you to feel sad over what happened." I said. She was confused. "What? I'm not sad." She said. Demi looked at her weirdly. "But you said you needed a break from it." She said. "And you looked kind of sad after talking to the doctor." Justin added. Selena chuckled. "I wasn't sad about getting hurt. It's just a scar that'll heal in 2 days. The reason I was sad is cause my cousin didn't feel well and was in the hospital. But she's feeling better." She said. Our jaws dropped. "We spent a sad trip for nothing?" Hakeem said. I smiled nervously. Demi smiled. "Least we had fun today without Karen freaking about our safety." She joked. We laughed. I'm happy everything's all good now.

During the concert, Selena performed When the Sun Goes Down and That's More Like It. Hakeem went after and performed for his Dreamers aka that's what he call his fans. He brung one girl on stage. She cried and hugged him. That's literally so sweet. I blushed. Wait, did I blush? Then I performed for my Skylenators. I sung Drink It Up and I Am A Woman. I did the choreography with the dancers. I smiled widely and did a backflip. The fans screamed. "I love you guys!" I said in the mic. Justin came on after me. He performed Stuck in The Moment and That Should Be Me. I cheered for him. He smiled and moonwalked. He's just the cutest. Demi performed next. She sung Catch Me and Every Time You Lie. She sung her high notes. I applauded. She looked at me and Selena. She motioned us to join. I screamed happily. Selena laughed and we ran on stage. The fans cheered loudly. We danced with Demi as she sung. She twirled me around. I laughed. Best concert ever!!! It was 10pm. We took pictures with the fans and walked back in the buses. We girls washed up and relaxed in bed. The next city was now Stockholm, Sweden.