Diva Battle Royal #2

I smiled widely as I held my title in my hands. The girls wanted to do another battle royal because we didn't have the championship match. So this is for real. My hair was put in a ponytail and I put on a devious smile. One of those girls won't stand a chance to take my title. Even if I go against Lexi who's thirsty to get it, I'll still win. Justin knocked softly on my door. I blushed. He smiled. "Hey cutie!" He said. I waved flirtatiously. "Hey." I said. He chuckled. "Just came to support my girlfriend and her upcoming championship match." He said. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I said. We walked downstairs to see the ring in the living room. Eve entrance theme song came on and I posed. I blew a devious kiss at the girls. Omg I so love messing with them! Lexi smirked evilly. I sat next to Justin and the match began. The girls quickly attacked each other. Lexi grabbed Demi and punched her harshly. Selena slapped Lexi and kicked her in the belly. I gasped in a good way. This match's already getting good! Miley threw Selena into the barricade. She groaned in pain. Kylie picked Lexi up and punched her. Kendall did the same. They pushed each other on the ropes and did a close line on her. My jaw dropped. Seems like they're making her pay for eliminating Kendall. Lexi laid in the ring, in pain.
Demi kicked Kylie in the belly and pulled her to the barricade. She started punching and kicking her till Kendall grabbed her hair. Demi yelped in pain.
Luckily, Lexi grabbed Kendall by the neck and did Layla's finish move: The Lay-Out. All our jaws dropped. William was recording everything from his camera. Kendall groaned in pain. Demi kept on kicking and punching Kylie. Miley was doing the same to Selena. She finally managed to punch Miley back. Selena laid on the ropes, dazed and in pain. Miley smirked and ran to attack her till she pulled down the ropes and Miley flew over them. My jaw dropped. She eliminated Miley again! William cheered for her. Miley growled angrily. "Are you kidding me?!" She yelled. She came up on the ropes but Selena punched her. Miley punched her back, almost coming back in till Selena drop kicked her off the ropes. Miley fell to the floor, holding her stomach in pain. I laughed as Justin clowned about their tension in the ring. Just like the divas, the girls are pretty much shading each other. Over the other side, Kylie tries to eliminate Demi by knocking her off the ropes. Demi punched her harshly. Kylie kicked her in the belly. Demi slapped her and punched back. Kendall ran and punched Demi off the ropes. She was eliminated again. She growled. Kendall and Kylie laughed. It was now down to Lexi, Kendall and Kylie, and Selena. Kendall picked Lexi up and slapped her. Lexi growled and slapped back. The guys clowned about their slap fight. Kylie got Selena out of the barricade. Selena punched her harshly. Kylie held her mouth in pain. She threw her to the ropes and drop kicked her. Kylie groaned in pain. I cheered for her. That was a good move. Kendall tried to eliminate Lexi by knocking her off the ropes. Selena looked at Kendall coldly and grabbed her by the neck. She kicked her and flipped Kendall over her shoulders. Oh lord, not again. Selena covered her arms and did the faith breaker. Lexi came back in the ring. She picked Kylie up and restrained her. Selena smiled and kicked her feet to her belly. Kylie fell to the floor, holding her stomach. They high fived. My jaw dropped. Can't believe they're teaming up. They picked Kendall and Kylie and harshly threw them off the ropes. They fell to the ground. "And Kendall and Kylie's eliminated!" Justin yelled. I laughed. He smiled and kissed my cheek. It's down to Lexi and Selena. If Selena wins, I'll have to face her for my title. Lexi? She's too competitive and she'll do any in her power to take it. I never fought her before and now she'll get the chance.

Lexi and Selena looked at each other. I huffed. Hope this goes well. Selena slapped her. She pulled Lexi to the barricade. She began punching and kicking so much. Lexi kicked her harshly. Selena screamed in pain. She punched her and threw her off the ropes. Selena hanged on tight. Lexi kicked her. Selena punched her harshly. Lexi held her mouth in pain. Miley sneakily came behind Selena. She put her knee onto her neck that made her throat hit onto the rope. My jaw dropped. "Miley?!" I said. She smiled deviously. She let go of her and punched her harshly. Miley ran off before Lexi could see her. Lexi looked at Selena, holding her throat in pain. I began panicking. "No no no! Please no!" I said. Lexi smiled and mouthed 'title's mine' to me. She drop kicked Selena and she fell off the ropes. Lexi won? Lexi won?! I gasped. Oh lord, no. I know my weird ass cousin is not gonna face me for my title?! Lexi cheered. The guys and rest of the girls congratulated her. Miley, on the other hand growled at Selena. "Bitch you tried it. You lucky I didn't do more otherwise I would've beaten your ass outside the ring." She growled. Selena got in her face. "I should've beaten your ass more when you stole my crush, you Tennessee skank." She said. Miley's jaw dropped. I didn't care about their catfight. Gotta face the facts, Lexi is thirsty for my title. Lexi smirked as she walked passed me.

Doesn't matter. I'll take down WHOEVER.