I Won't Ever Hurt You

It was a beautiful sunny day. I love sunny days. I always thought they're the good days. But I was wrong. Today's isn't a happy day. Everybody was in my house. I hung out with Justin in my room till I caught eyes with Selena. She looked really depressed. I feel so sorry for her. Demi looked at her worriedly. "Are you ok Selena?" She asked. She smiled sadly. "Yes. I'm fine." She said. But I knew she wasn't. Kendall and Kylie chatted with Lexi. Selena was on the couch, looking at something on her phone. Demi looked at me. "Skye?" She said. I faced her. "What's wrong with Selena? She hasn't been looking ok for 3 weeks." She said. I just wanna spill the truth and be done with it. Justin looked at her worriedly as much as William did. Kendall and Kylie and Lexi stopped talking and saw her. She almost shed a tear but wiped it. She looked at us. "I'm sorry guys. I need time alone." She said. She got up and ran upstairs. My insides boiled with anger. This is all Miley's fault! And I'll be grateful to tell them what she done. I huffed. "Ok everybody!" I yelled. They looked at me. "Babe what's wrong with Selena? She's not acting like herself." Justin said. I smiled sadly. "I want you all to listen clear." I said.
Some of them nodded for what I'm about to say. "Selena had a crush on Nick. She thought he wanted to go on a date with her. Turns out, he was on a date with Miley." I told them. They all was shocked. Kylie pretended to pass out but Lexi caught her. Hakeem looked at me. "You for real?" He said. I nodded and crossed my arms. "I said they went out before and their date was at the carnival." William said. I sighed. "Him and me and Lexi tried to catch up to stop Selena but it was too late." I said. Justin rubbed my back for comfort. Demi rolled her eyes. "Can't believe Miley." She growled. William groaned. "I know. The girl may be a good person but she wild as fuck." He said. I nodded in agreement. "I slapped her after Selena ran away." I told them. Kendall covered her mouth in shock. Kylie chuckled quietly. Demi smiled and high five me. I laughed. Hakeem chuckled. "You slap her?" He said. I giggled and nodded. "But she needed it. It's terrible to betray a friend like that." I told him. We all chuckled and giggled except William. "Can you guys quit clowning?! Selena didn't deserve that! She doesn't even deserve Nick. Or anyone else." He said. I smiled. That's so sweet.
"I know Will. Selena's had some guy issues." Demi said. I scoffed. "It's ok if she do! William's right. She really don't deserve Nick. He didn't even told her he was going out with Miley. Not even Miley herself...and it's great you love her." I told him. He smiled. "Thanks Skye." He said. Everybody looked at him with smirks. "What?" He said. I chuckled.
"Man, I always knew you loved her." Hakeem said. Justin patted William's shoulder. "It's obvious. You possibly can't stop staring whether she's in a bikini or just a bra." He joked. All of our jaws dropped and laughed. William rolled his eyes and nudged his arm. Lexi smiled. "I think it's cute you really like Selena. But I wouldn't be surprised." She said. I looked at her. "What do you mean?" I said. She smiled nervously. "Well...you have a chance to ask her out but you better go easy. The girl has met a bunch of idiots so show her you can love her for a long time." She said. Damn, that's right. Hakeem nudged his arm. "Aye she right bro. Think about it." He said. William nodded his head no. "No. I'll tell her. I'll do it now." He said. He ran upstairs while we kept telling him no. "She'll reject you!" Kylie yelled. We looked at her weirdly. She smiled nervously. "She might." She said. I groaned. William can't tell her now. What if she'll actually reject him?

William POV

I came upstairs. The bathroom door was opened a little. I opened it slowly to see Selena on the floor sobbing. Her eyes were a little puffy red. She kept wiping her eyes as she huddled her knees together. "Sel?" I said softly. She looked up and saw me. "Hey." She said with her voice a little hoarse. I closed the door and crawled next to her. She sniffled from her nose being runny. "Why are they such jerks?" She asked. I smiled sadly. "Yes they are. They don't deserve a smart, beautiful amazing girl like you." I told her. She looked at me doubtfully. "I'm not all that." She mumbled. I nodded in disagreement and put her chin up to me gently. "You are Selena. You're bright. From the day I met you, I knew you were such a special girl. You was shy and reserved but that didn't stop you from doing what you love. I remember when you played Belle in the Beauty and Beast play. You kept worrying about if you'll fail this role but you went out and did it anyway. You're confident. And no jerk deserves a girl like you if they're not gonna treat you right. But I will never hurt you. I'm not that type of guy. I care about you and—she cut me off by looking at me.  Those beautiful brown eyes didn't had tears anymore. "William...I really like you too." She said. Mind blown. We stared at each other's eyes. I pulled her chin gently and we kissed. We kept kissing and I wrapped my arm around her neck. We parted and I looked at her. "Sure you wanna do this?" I said. She smiled and nodded. I'm happy she's happy again. "Great. We should tell the others. Right now, where were we?" I said and smirked. She winked and we went back to doing it.

3 minutes later, we came out the bathroom. Good thing we still had our clothes on. She smiled and I kissed her cheek. I held her hand as we came downstairs. I was excited to tell Skye and the others! As we came downstairs, everybody was fighting and Miley slapped Skye across the face. Skye growled and grabbed her hair and gripped it. Miley screamed in pain. A strand of her hair came off her head. Everybody's jaw dropped. Skye looked at it and back at her. "You hoe!" She growled, dropping it. Miley growled and almost pushed her till Hakeem and Justin pulled them back. Selena ran over to Hakeem and Miley. She growled and pulled her from his grasp and threw her to the floor. "That's for stealing my crush! But I already had someone the whole time bitch!" She growled angrily. Miley looked at her coldly and almost spit blood from her mouth. I grabbed Selena's hand and gently pulled her next to me. Justin tried to push Skye back from her till Skye ran and kicked Miley's stomach harshly. She screamed in pain. Demi and the rest of the girls helped calm her down. Skye looked at Miley. "You don't mess with me. Unless you want that whole fake ass weave to come out." She growled. Lexi went to help Miley. I groaned. I couldn't take this anymore. "STOP!" I yelled. They looked at me and Selena. "You all gotta stop! Yes, Miley stole Nick from Selena but she was with him before. And yeah, she should've told Selena but it doesn't matter anymore. Cause someone already loves her for her." I said, smiling at the last part. Selena looked at me and smiled. I held her hand and kissed it. Demi smiled widely. "Awww!" She said. "So this fighting should stop. We're best friends. We may do shit that might hurt each other but we always make up." I told them. Miley looked at Selena. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said softly. Selena giggled. "We're cool." She said. Skye walked up to her. "And I'm sorry for ripping a piece of your hair...and kicking your stomach." She mumbled. They chuckled and she helped her get up from the ground. Miley groaned in pain. Skye looked at her worriedly. "Omg. We should put stitches and an ice pack for your belly." She said. Miley nodded and held her stomach and coughed a little blood. I smiled. "Ok y'all! Who wanna watch Shrek 2?!" I said. Everybody cheered as Skye and Demi went to help Miley. I looked at Selena and wrapped my arm around her. She smiled that prettiest smile. "I'm glad I saw your face when we was 11." She said. I chuckled and kissed her lips. "Me too." I said.