A Date to Remember

I sighed as Lexi tried to curl my hair. Today's my first date with Justin though we already started dating. Selena gave me a sparkly white bracelet to put on. Kendall and Kylie was doing my makeup. Miley and Demi was trying to find which dress in my closet. I felt super nervous. I believed first impressions mean a lot so I gotta make a perfect one. Lexi giggled. "You're nervous?" She said. I nodded. "It's ok Skye! You're gonna look beautiful- Selena said but Kylie cut her off. "Or sexy!" She joked. We laughed. Demi and Miley's faces lit up. "He's so gonna wet his pants with this dress!" Demi said. Lexi ruffled my hair and put the iron away. "All done!" She said. Kylie put away her makeup kit. "All done too!" She said. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked really good. "Gorgeous isn't it?" Selena said. I chuckled. "You better close those eyes cause we found the best dress!" Miley said. Lexi pulled me to the bathroom to change.

A minute later, I came out wearing obviously a very stunning dress. The girls's eyes widened. Lexi snapped a photo of me. "Perfect for the album!" She chirped. I looked at her. "What album?" I said. "Fashion album!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes. Selena gasped. "You look amazing!" She said.

 "You look amazing!" She said

Hairstyle

Lexi pulled me back to the bathroom

Lexi pulled me back to the bathroom. She took something out her pocket. It was a necklace. "Mom was about to give you this before she died. It's real important that you never lose it and to let you know she's always with you spiritually." She said. I felt tears forming in my eyes. It's so beautiful!

 It's so beautiful!

Lexi squealed. "Very pretty huh?" She said. I nodded as she wrapped it around my neck. "Skye! Your date's here!" I heard Demi said and some giggling. I chuckled as Lexi checked my whole outfit. She smiled and clapped. "Perfect!" She said. I opened the door to see Justin with a nice tuxedo and black Nikes. His jaw dropped. "Whoa. You look gorgeous." He said. I giggled and came down the steps. "You don't look bad yourself." I said. The girls left us alone. He held my hand. "Cmon. I found a special place." He told me. I smiled. "What place?" I asked. He chuckled. "It's a surprise!" He said and we took off in a private limo. He got a limo?! Wow! When we arrived, the restaurant was very luxurious. I gasped at the sight of it. A waiter took us to our table. "What can I get you two lovebirds?" He asked, politely. I looked up from the menu. "Pasta with Sprite." I said. "Spaghetti with Pepsi." Justin said. "Your foods will be ready in a hour." He said and walked away. I looked at Justin and smiled. He smiled. "Do you like it?" He said. I LOVE it! "It's amazing Jay." I said, astonished. He kissed my cheek. "Not amazing as you." He said softly. I madly blushed. "How are ya? Anything exciting?" I asked. He looked at me. "I'm sure a shark attacking my friends and my girlfriend isn't exciting." He said. We laughed. "How old are you though? You never told me your age." I said. He chuckled. "I'm 15." He said. Omg! He'll be 16 in March. My jaw dropped. "You'll be 16 in March!" I said. He smiled and nodded. I'll have a 16 year old boyfriend. Awesome! "Are you gonna be 15?" He asked. I nodded. "Cool!" He said. I laughed a bit. "How's Rajah?" He asked. "He's good. Though he chews my hairbrush too much." I said. We laughed again. He noticed my necklace. "What's that? It looks so cool." He said. I held it and smiled. "My Mom once had it. She wanted me to keep it so I'll know she's always here spiritually." I told him almost a tear falling. He wiped it and rubbed my hair. "She's such a great person." He said. I smiled sadly. "Thank you." I said. "So what assignment we have for school? A play? Another song?" I asked. "Well we done duets and solo songs. There's this showcase." He said. What showcase? "What showcase?" I asked. The waiter arrived with our foods. We thanked him and started eating. "A showcase for new talent. The new kids have to perform in honor of going to the school." He explained. I'm the new kid and I have to perform! "I'm a new kid...means I have to perform in honor of being here." I said. He nodded. "When's the showcase?" I asked. "June 6. The last day of school before summer." He told me. O.m.g! I smiled a little. "That's really cool." I said. "I can't wait to see you sing!" He mumbled. I blushed a bit. "Um, I'm kind of nervous. It's like a big performance I have to do." I said. He squeezed my hand. "Just go for it and do your best. It's not a contest for who's better." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips. I smiled. "I can't wait for your birthday." I said. He smiled that gorgeous smile. "Me too. Even celebrate it with you." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed crazily.

When we got home, we changed our clothes and laid on my bed. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest to feel his heartbeat. I looked at him. "I love you Justin." I said. He caressed my hair. "Love you too Sweet." He said. I heard some giggling and clapping. I got up and opened my door and the others fell to the floor. I knew they were listening. Lexi clapped and cheered. "I'm so proud of you!" She squealed. Hakeem smiled nervously. "Uh...gotta go!" He quickly said and everyone rushed out of the room. I looked at Justin. "They could be so nosey." I said. We chuckled.