London, UK #TeenMusicTour

I reopened my eyes and before I knew it I was in the tour bus. I've said bye to my dad and Lexi. We was boarding London right now. I slept in my bunk bed. I shared a tour bus with Demi and Selena. Justin and Hakeem shared the other. Selena shook me. "Skye wake up! We're here!" She said. I wiped my eyes and got out of bed. I did my morning routine and hopped on one of our bunk beds. "This is fun!" I said. She chuckled. "I know." She said. "Cmon we gotta get dressed. We have breakfast today. At 1:00, we got rehearsals." Demi said. I looked at her. "So we have like two hours of free time?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled. "K. Where's the guys?" I asked. "They said they'd meet us at IHOP." Selena said. I chuckled. "IHOP?" I said. She smirked. "They wanted to go eat at IHOP." She said. I nodded. "Ok, let's go!" I said.

We caught up with the boys at IHOP. Security was outside because lots of the fans came and bombarded the place. I was next to Justin. Demi smirked. "Are you two always gonna be next to each other?" She said. "I'm keeping it professional. I don't think anyone knows we're dating." I said. Justin held my hand. "Someday, they will." He said. I blushed a bit. Soon the waiter came with our foods. I had pancakes with whip cream and strawberries, Justin had eggs and chocolate-chip pancakes, Hakeem had an omelette, Demi had bacon and eggs. Selena had the same breakfast as mine. I smiled. "This is delicious!" I said. "And I thought Lexi said London has fishy chips too." Demi said. I nodded in agreement. "They do. But for dinner." I said. Some of us chuckled. "So, we got two hours before rehearsals. We should we do next?" Justin asked. I looked back at the fans outside. They smiled and waved. I smiled and blew a kiss. "I love you!" I said to them. Justin smiled. "Love you too!" He said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Not you man." I said. The others laughed. Hakeem chuckled. "She talking about the fans bro." He said. "I say we finish the food so I could meet the fans." I said. Selena smiled. "Me too." She said.

******

We finished up our food and went outside. The bodyguards were blocking to make sure we don't get mobbed. We began taking pics and signing autographs with fans. I smiled and hugged a fan with light-red hair. She started crying. I laughed. "Don't cry! Please!" I said. Me and Hakeem took a picture with two fans. They really liked me and his music. I took another with Selena. Then we got in a group picture with all the fans. "You really helped me grow confident and show the world I can be whoever I want to be." The red haired fan said. I smiled. "I'm happy I made you happy." I said. We hugged again. We went back to our tour buses.

I was on my computer and Lexi wanted to chat on Skype. She appeared on my screen. "Hello! Sup!" Me and the girls said. She chuckled. "Hi! How's the tour?" She asked. I looked at her. "Lex it's only the first day on tour. We went to IHOP and took pictures with the fans! It was a great time."I said. She smiled. "Cool! I'm at home, your dad's watching Rajah and I'm busy with Kendall and Kylie." She said. "Are you gonna come visit?" Selena asked. "Sure! You know I would!" Lexi said. We laughed. "We seriously don't know what to do before rehearsals at 1." Demi said. She smirked. "Maybe you could do pranks again." She said. I nodded my head no. "No. I didn't bring my book of pranks." I said. Selena chuckled. "How did you get that book?" She asked. "I didn't buy it. I made it myself when I was 11. 11 year olds got devious minds when it comes to pranking." I said. "Seriously! I think we should do this!" Demi said. She got up and pulled out a bag of sticky string cans. We looked at her. "I guess it's prank war 2." She said. I smiled deviously. "This is super good Demi! We'll chat later Lexi! Have fun working with Kim!" I said. She waved. I got off Skype and turned off my computer. I took out a green sticky string can. I smiled. "Let's do this!" I said. Selena laughed.

******

We managed to sneak in the boys's tour bus. Hakeem was asleep on one of the bunk beds. "We'll deal with him. You go find Justin." Demi whispered. I nodded and went to look for him. The bathroom was the only place left. The door was closed. I smirked. I opened the door. Justin smiled and sprayed sticky ring on me. My jaw dropped. Seriously?! "You know? I thought I had you!" I said. He smirked. "You can't punk me or prank me." He said. Demi and Selena sprayed sticky string on Hakeem. He woke up and growled. "What the hell?!" He said. We laughed. He took Demi's string can and started spraying them. Soon we got into a sticky string fight. We ran around the bus spraying at each other. I laughed but tripped on the couch. Justin laughed. I sprayed sticky string on him. "Guys!" A voice yelled. We looked and saw our tour manager Karen. "Rehearsal's about to begin. Cmon!" She said. We took sticky strings off ourselves and went to rehearse.