The Annoucement

"Ready?" Lexi asked. She held my phone up to take pictures of the sonogram of Kalani and Jason.
Justin was out promoting the Believe album. Me? I finished working on my Lion album. I got the name inspired by my favorite Disney movie. Right now it was time to announce we're having twins. I smiled excitingly. "Lexi! I'm super excited!" I said. She chuckled. "I can tell! Everyone's gonna flip once they'll see your Instagram!" She said. I nodded in agreement. Everybody's been anxious to know if we're having a boy or girl. Though Mom, Lexi and the girls know, they let me make it an announcement. "Ok, 1. 2. 3!" She said. She snapped a photo of the baby bump and the sonogram. I smiled. "Ok give me my phone." I said. She gave me it and I posted them.

skyeb

Surprise! We're having twin little boy and girl🎉🎉🎉 feel so blessed to be carrying such beautiful angels❤️

I sighed. Lexi looked at me. "You ok?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm just thinking about dad right now." I said. "Well you know what he did was crazy. I'm taking time to forgive him too." She said. I understand how much dad screwed up. "Lexi, he lied for 17 years. God knows it's hard to trust him again after he hired some gang to kill the father of my kids and my friends." I said. Lexi smiled sadly. "I know. But you can't keep the kids away from him. Are you...scared?" She said. I took a deep breath. "Probably. After finding out he was in the center of everything, I felt a little scared. It made me even scared to come back to the house. I was scared for my kids too which is why they won't be alone with him." I told her. Tears formed in my eyes. She rubbed my back for comfort. "I just don't want them to be alone with him. He lied to me all this time. He said alive or gone, Mom's always here. Apparently, that's always been true. Lexi, I really want to be away from him." I said. She hugged me. "It's ok. He's still your father. You can't just ignore him forever. And right now, you need time to heal." She said. I nodded in agreement. "How about we go out for ice cream?" She said. I nodded my head no. "No thanks. I can't have sweets while I'm pregnant." I said. "Oh! How about spaghetti and drink of gingerale?" She said. I smirked. "I'll have gingerale and any healthy food?" I said. She began thinking. "Alright. Gingerale and healthy food." She said. I nodded. She went to the kitchen. I sighed. Lexi's right. Someday I'll have to forgive him but now I need time to heal.

Meanwhile, I texted Justin while Lexi cooked dinner for me. I miss him so much. I understand he's been busy preparing for the Believe Tour in 2013. I'm going on my Lion tour in the same year. My album released and it's a massive success. "Alright Skye! Dinner's done!" Lexi said. I nodded and I sat on the kitchen table. She cooked chicken biscuits and broccoli. I smiled as I ate my plate. "This is delicious! I'm glad I'm eating chicken biscuits and not spitting them out." I said. She laughed. "Not only I'm good at fashion, but cooking's becoming my major." She said. I chuckled. Yup, and she's getting hella good at it. It reminded me when she got cake crazy and almost turned the house into a sugar factory. Sweet...sweet memories. My phone beeped next to my plate. It was Fredo. I picked it up and answered. "Hello?" "What?" "Is he ok?!" "Ok I'll be there!" I said and hung up. My heart started beating out of worry. Lexi looked at me. "What happened?" She asked. I looked at her. "Justin passed out backstage." I said.