Twin Kids

"I'm so excited!" Justin said. We were back in the hospital room. The doctor was doing a maternity test on me. I chuckled. "You said that 3 times in the car." I said. He kissed my hand. "I'm so happy we'll be finding out if we're having a boy or girl." He said. I smiled. "Whoever it is, we will love it." I said. He nodded in agreement. "So what's the news doctor?" I asked. She smiled. "You're actually having twins. A girl and a boy." She said. My jaw dropped. Twin kids? Justin smiled widely. "We're having a girl and boy!" He said. I cheered. She gave me a baby sonogram picture. I smiled. "My babies." I said. He kissed my cheek. "Our babies." He said. The doctor left us in the room to talk. "I'm sorry for what my dad did. I even drove away cause I couldn't take him lying to me all my life." I said. He smiled sadly. "It's ok. You shouldn't be sorry. I know he was trying to protect you. He loves you and doesn't want your life to be ruined." He said. I looked at him. He said he didn't want them to ruin my life. He was protecting me in a way I didn't want to be protected. "Justin, what he did...it'll take time to even rebuild trust. He protected me in a way I didn't want to be protected. Nothing gave him the right to try to kill you and the others. You guys didn't do anything to me and all he wanted was for me to not end up like my mother which will never happen. I wouldn't want you to do the same to our kids." I said. A tear fell down my face. He wiped it. "Skye, I would never do the same to our kids. I'll protect them with my life. I would do anything for them. I'm not gonna protect them the way your dad did. And I would never lie to them either. They're my special little man and little girl." He said. When he said that, a happy tear fell down my face. I know Justin will treat our kids like special treasure and be the best father. I smiled. "And our special babies are lucky to have the best father in the world." I said. We kissed passionately. He kissed the baby bump. Me and Justin left the hospital and our bodyguards were blocking the paparazzi. He helped me get in the Rover and we drove off. Maybe I could move in with him before the babies come. Or I could live with my mom. I smiled. Ok, I wanna live with Justin before the kids come. Justin dropped me off and I walked inside Selena's house. She smiled and was chilling on the couch. "Hey bestie!" She said. I chuckled. "Hey Sel." I said. She smiled excitingly. "Is it a boy or a girl?!" She asked. I smirked. "I thought you said you want me to wait before I could tell you." I said. She got off the couch. "I take it back. Tell me! Please!" She begged. I laughed. "Ok...we're having twins!" I said. Her jaw dropped. I nodded. "A daughter and son." I said. She looked at me in awe. "That's amazing Skye! I'm so happy for you two." She said. She hugged me. I smiled. "Thanks Sel. Can we talk?" I said. She nodded. "About what?" She said. I cleared my throat. "I think I'll move in with Justin till the babies come." I said. She chuckled. "You're gonna have to live with him permanently cause you're together and you're parents." She said. I smiled. I'll really love that. Having my own family and living together. "But I'm ok if you wanna go. You can stay with me anytime. Now, go pack!" She said. I chuckled. "I haven't talked to him yet." I said. She nodded. "Ok. You hungry?" She asked. "I'm maybe in for some chowder and a drink of water." I said. She looked at me weirdly. "Chowder? Water?" She said. I rolled my eyes. "I have two babies inside me Sel." I said. She sighed. "Alright. Chowder and water it is." She said.

I was very much full after eating. Mom called to check on me. I told her I'll move in with Justin after the babies are born. She was so happy to know we're having twin kids. Me and Justin want to make an announcement that we're having two kids. But we'll give one week before we tell. I was watching TV in my spare bed. Selena had hers on the right. "Full House is so cool!" She said. I nodded. "I know. I grew up watching it." I said. I rubbed my baby bump. I felt a kick. Selena gasped. "Did they kick?" She asked. I laughed. "Yes! They do it everyday!" I said. She looked at me in awe. "That's so amazing!" She said. I chuckled. My phone beeped. It was Justin. I smirked and answered it. "Hey stranger." I said. "Hey babe. You ok?" He said. I smiled. "I'm fine. I was thinking of moving in with you after the kids are born." I said. "Great! We'll be a family living together!" He said. I chuckled. "I know. They just kicked!" I said. "They kicked? Really?" He said. I nodded. "Yeah amazing." I said. "Ok, I love you. I miss you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said. I hung up. Selena smirked. I chuckled. "Yeah I said it." I said. I can't wait to live with Justin for our babies.