Justin vs. Hakeem/Selena vs. Miley

The sun shined on my window. I groggily woke up and yawned. It was 10am. I totally been out yesterday with Justin. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I walked back in my room. I saw a note on my laptop on my desk. I looked at it. It was from Justin.

A surprise to show I'll never hurt you.

Open the laptop and the video will play

Justin❤️

What video? I opened my laptop and the video began to play. My jaw dropped. I smiled. Oh my god.

I smiled widely. I really love Justin. I know he would never ever hurt me. I closed the laptop and walked downstairs. My jaw dropped. I saw Miley and Selena in the ring...with Mari?! Why Mari's here? Everyone still freaked out that she's alive. "What the hell is going on?" I yelled. William looked at me from his camera. "There's a 3 handicap match happening! Miley and Selena wanted to face off once and for all, and Mari only wanted to join." He said. Obviously, we love wrestling. She smiled. "Glad you're here! We're about to start!" She said. I smiled. Everyone was on the couch, ready for this to happen any moment. Maybe it'll be great. Least they're not battling for my title belt. I sat next to Lexi and the bell ringed. The match started. The girls attacked each other. By girls, I mean Miley and Selena. Miley punched her and she punched her back. Mari grabbed Selena and threw her into the barricade. Miley smiled deviously. She thought Mari was helping her win. But she kicked her and threw her into the barricade too. Mari started punching and kicking them so much. I smiled. Wow, for someone that's been gone for a year, Mari can still kick ass. She got off them and started showing off. "Whoo hoo!" She yelled. I chuckled. Miley and Selena looked at each other and pushed her down. My jaw dropped in a good way. I laughed. Uh oh. Mari groaned in pain in the ring. Selena slapped Miley and kicked her. Miley punched her harshly. She held her mouth in pain. Mari kicked Miley harshly. Miley held her belly in pain. Selena gripped Mari's hair and tried to flip her over the ropes. Mari hanged on tight. She punched Selena. Behind her, Miley put her over her shoulders. Selena screamed. Mari tried to get back in the ring but was shoved to the ground. All our jaws dropped. She did the airplane spin on Selena. She got off her, dazed and dizzy. Miley kicked her and did Alicia Fox's scissor kick! Omg! That was insane! Selena fell to the ground unconscious. She was gonna lose again to Miley. She pulled her leg up to cover. But Selena reversed it and Miley's legs were up to cover. All our jaws dropped. William, who's shocked as well, counted. "1, 2, 3!" He yelled. The bell rung. We cheered. Selena just beaten her again! She cheered the loudest. Miley, laying in the ring, looked at her coldly. Mari brushed herself and walked up to me. "Some match was it?" She said. I nodded in agreement. "You should've seen the battle royals we did! The girls really threw shade just like the divas!" I said. She laughed. Justin groaned. "If only there was a guy match right now." He said. Hakeem smirked. "That can be arranged." He said. He gripped Justin's collar and threw him inside the ring. Justin growled angrily. Hakeem chuckled and came inside the ring. Justin punched him harshly. "Justin don't!" I yelled. Hakeem looked at him in shock. "The hell is wrong with you?!" He said, grabbing Justin's hair and throwing him out of the ring. He fell onto the couch badly. Oh my god! What is wrong with Hakeem?! Lexi, on the other hand, smiled widely. "Back up guys, let them fight!" She yelled. The girls backed away. Hakeem slapped him. Justin looked at him coldly and slapped him back. They started attacking each other. Hakeem put him in a headlock. Justin got off his grasp and pushed him onto a chair. Hakeem quickly got off and punched him. A little blood came out of Justin's mouth. He growled angrily and kicked him harshly. We except Lexi was shocked by all of this. Justin pushed him harshly but into me. I fell on the floor with him on my stomach. I groaned a little in pain. "Look what you did!" He yelled. Lexi helped me up. "Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's just a bruise." I said. I watched as Hakeem and Justin kept trying to kill each other. I growled. I need to stop this. William pulled Hakeem back. I pulled Justin back while they were yelling harsh names at each other.

In the ring, Miley got up and punched Selena in the eye. She yelped and held it. "I'm getting real tired of you!" Selena growled. They fought each other in the ring. "Selena, Miley! Stop!" Demi yelled, getting in the ring. The girls helped and tried to pull them away from each other. Miley fought off their grip and slapped Selena. I groaned and watched everything that's happening right now. Mari looked at me surprised too. I smiled sadly.

Later, everybody stopped fighting. Selena and Miley were still not talking to each other. Mari had to go home to her aunt. Hakeem and Justin, on the other hand, not so well. In the bathroom, me and Lexi were putting stitches and bandages on their bruises. They were still constantly throwing shade at each other. "Why do you even dislike me?! Oh I know why, you think I'll hurt Skye do you?" Justin growled. Hakeem growled. "When we're older, all you'll be loving is the ass." He said. Justin got up but I pulled him back. I huffed, irritated by their argument. Everyone else were chilling downstairs after 3 minutes of constant fighting and arguing. "Me and Skye have something that's special! You obviously jealous cause you won't ever get a decent girlfriend!" Justin yelled. Our jaws dropped. Justin immediately realized what he just said. "Keem, I'm so sorry- He cut him off. "Just shut it!" He said, leaving the room. I growled slightly at Justin. He put his head down in shame. I stopped bandaging him and went after Hakeem.

He wasn't downstairs with the others. I saw him outside on the porch. I walked outside and walked up to him. He looked at me. "Don't you have to wipe your man's wounds? I think he still got more." He said. I sighed. "None of that matters than you being here." I said. He huffed. "I just want you to protect you Skye. You're actually special and no fuck boy should treat you unfairly." He said. I sighed. "Why must you think Justin will hurt me someday? He won't ever! He proved that earlier today! It's incredibly sweet you think I'm special. But Justin's not doing anything to hurt me. And why are you always shading him and get in fights with him? It makes no sense! If you think that can protect me, hell no. What is going on- I stopped when his lips touched mine's. I melted in the kiss. Damn, his lips kind of feels good. Wait! No Skye! You have a boyfriend! He held my waist and I caressed his cheek. We kissed for a good one minute. He slowly let go of my waist. I looked at him. He smiled warmly. "Does that answer your question?" He asked. I was completely speechless. He went back in the house. Myself stood on the porch, stunned over what just happened.

Hakeem likes me? He liked me the whole time Justin and him fought? Now I got bigger problems.