Newfound Superpowers

It's been a long day yesterday. Lexi was kind of grieving about her mom. For me, I been grieving about Mom since the day she died. Luckily, she was a little happy to eat ice cream. Right now, the others came back. I smiled as I wrote the last verse of my showcase song. It was finally done! I was in my bedroom, chilling. Little did I know Lexi was by my bedroom door. She smiled deviously. She turned invisible. In invisibility, she walked towards me. She quickly put her hand on my face. I screamed. I heard her laugh. I screamed and flipped her across the bed. I got off the bed and backflipped. Thank god I learned karate. She turned visible and groaned in pain. I looked at her confusedly. "What are you doing Lexi?!" I said. She got up from the floor. "I was just playing with you! You are insane with your karate moves!" She said. "How...did you turned invisible?" I asked. She smiled. "I don't know! I woke up and went to the bathroom and suddenly I disappeared! Isn't that cool?" She said. I fake smiled. "Duh. There must be why you did." I said. She nodded and sat on the bed. "What about you? What's your power?" She asked. I scoffed. "Nothing. I don't have one that can appear anytime." I said. She squealed. "By the way, I have something cool to show you!" She said. "Wow, first invisibility now something else. Everyday becomes less normal." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and pulled me to her room. She pulled something from under her pillow. It was a necklace. Ancient from how it looks. A circle-shaped necklace with a bright blue diamond in the middle. My jaw dropped. "What is that?" I asked. She smirked. "First I didn't found it by someone's grave. I got it from Princess Celestia." She said. I chuckled. "You expect me to believe you got this from Princess Celestia?" I said. She nodded. Princess Celestia is a warrior and enchanter who lived in the Witch Realm. Me and Lexi have read her books before. She's like a goddess who can set you on adventures. "It has to be! Look at how ancient this necklace is. I thought it could grant me a wish so I wished I was invisible." She said. I looked at her. "So it only gives you wishes?" I asked. "Maybe...oh my god it does!" Lexi said. She turned invisible again. I jumped a bit. "Lexi? Lexi!" I said. She turned visible and tapped my shoulder. I jumped and flipped her across the floor. She groaned in pain. She gotta stop sneaking up on me. "Quit doing that!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Stop sneaking up on me!" I said. I helped her up. "Besides, we need answers if this really came from Celestia." I said. Suddenly, objects in the room went in a circle and started spinning in a whirlwind. The ground began shaking. Things fell off Lexi's dresser. Pictures on the wall fell as well. Everything came into a whirlwind. We ducked to the floor. "What's happening?!" Lexi yelled. "I don't know!" I yelled. I looked at the whirlwind. It slowly died down and revealed a woman. She was wearing a white goddess dress and skin so soft and light. Her hair was blonder with curls. Her face was so beautiful. She had no shoes and was showing bare feet.
She smiled that gorgeous smile. "Skye, Lexi." She called. Our jaws dropped at the sight of her. We got up from the floor. "Are you...- She nodded. "Yes, I'm Princess Celestia. Warrior and enchanter from the Witch Realm." She said. She's real. It's her. She smiled. "I been watching you both. You're right. It was me that sent the necklace to you. It's actually a medallion. It has the power to give you superpowers. You can also use them to help anyone. Lexi, when you wished to be invisible, the necklace gave you that superpower. Skye, you should use it." She said. I should use it? Really? Ok I guess. "Ok." I said. "What about the others? Should they use it?" Lexi asked. She nodded. "Yes. Be careful of using them in public. It's the rule to never reveal witch powers to the world." She said. My jaw dropped. "If you're real, then Drell the Wizard and Atticus, Cherry and rest of the gang is real." I said. She chuckled. "Of course they are Skye. They're living normal lives like you but still are witches." She said. I smiled. "All of you enjoy your powers. Just remember, don't expose the Witch Realm." She said. I nodded in understanding. In a second, she disappeared like the wind. Lexi squealed. "Wow! This can give us powers!" She said. I took a deep breath. "I hope the others won't flip once they know." I said. "Too late." A voice said. The others stood by Lexi's bedroom door. They were beyond shocked with what they seen. We smiled nervously. "This is insane." Kendall said. It's seriously is.