Adventures of Babysitting

Today was a relaxing day for me. After the amazing night of performing, I was finishing up chapter 15 of Twilight. Somebody came in front of me. It was Hakeem. "Sup? What are you reading?" He asked. Omg! I can't tell him I'm reading Twilight! I quickly closed the book. "Just a novel about an adventurous kid." I lied. He nodded and sat next to me. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. He looked at me. "Um I'm always here with you and the others." He said. True. They even came inside by using my patio. Soon, everyone came in chatting. Justin kissed my cheek. "Hey Sweet." He said. I giggled. "Hey." I said. Then Lexi came in the living room...with a little boy who looked 8. He had small blonde hair with blue eyes. He looks familiar. I grabbed the remote and turned on Home Alone: Lost in New York. This little boy here does look like Kevin in the movie. Wait a minute! I looked back at the boy and Kevin. O.M.G! It's him. Kevin's...real.
My eyes widened. Hakeem noticed it. "What?" He said. I quickly got up from the couch. "Nothing! Just a shocking thing from a book!" I said, dragging Lexi by the ear to my bedroom. I closed my door. She sighed. "What's the deal, Skye?" She said. I groaned. "It's the little boy that you brought here. He's really Kevin from Home Alone...he's real." I said. Lexi chuckled. "Of course he is silly! We've known him since we first saw the movie!" She said. She's right. It's true. She looked at me. "Remember our family spent Christmas with his? Things went wild once his parents knew of the house mess he made!" She said. I nodded. He did got in trouble for that. I smiled a little. "Why did you bring him here?" I said. Lexi smiled. "So we can babysit him! Mrs. Callister said he felt lonely so it be good for him to have fun." She said. Then that smile faded. We can't let the others know who he is! "Lexi the others can't know he's- the gang cut her off. "He's a cool little dude." I heard one say. Damn I should've closed the door all the way. I turned and saw them. I smiled nervously.

Later, nobody was mad that we known Kevin. I watched as he played video games with William and Hakeem. Selena thought he was a cutie which made William a little jealous. A gruesome ugly monster came on the screen and growled. Kevin's jaw dropped and he screamed and ran. Lexi looked at them. "You guys had to play a gruesome game?!" She growled. They looked at her. "He said he wasn't scared of it!" William said. Me and the girls laughed. I patted his shoulder. "He's an 8 year old child. Of course he's scared." I said. He rolled his eyes. I started to look for him upstairs till I found him hiding in my closet. He looked at me fearfully. "Is the monster gone?" He asked. I chuckled. "Yes. There's no such thing as monsters." I said. He came out of the closet and walked away but stopped. "By the way, your closet smells good." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes as we went back downstairs.

******

All day, we watched TV, danced to some music and played a few more games. Kevin even messed around on my computer which I didn't like. Lexi made up a game called CarWheel where us girls make cartwheels around the house. I done a perfect cartwheel around the kitchen and she clapped. "Amazing! You're an expert!" She said. I laughed. I laughed more when Justin tried to cartwheel and he did perfectly. I'm an expert at cartwheeling because I was in gymnastics from 8 to 13 years old. It's something I was obsessed along with music and act. Kevin and the boys were skateboarding in the patio outside. Soon as Kylie and Demi got in a cartwheel pose, Kevin pushed Justin and he skateboarded inside wildly and they fell on top of him. All of our jaws dropped. Kevin growled and stormed off to upstairs. Why he push him like that? We helped them get up and Justin groaned in pain. Lexi looked at me. "Why would Kevin push him like that?" She asked. "I don't know. But I will find out." I told her. I rubbed Justin's hair and left to go find Kevin. I found him in my bedroom. He was in my closet with arms folded as he growled. I looked at him. "Kevin?" I said. He looked away. "Yes?" He said. I bent my knees to his height. "What was that all about? Why you push Justin like that?" I asked. He looked at me with goo goo eyes. "Because I like you. He's trying to take you from me. From the first time I saw you, you were pretty and still is and so confident. Why am I gonna do without you?" He whined. Awww! But I know he's too young for me. I chuckled. "Justin's not that bad and I'll still love you Kevin." I said. I rubbed his hair and kissed his cheek. He madly blushed. I giggled.