Showcase Concert Part 1

"Attention students! The showcase concert for all the newcomers is tonight at 8! This is big cause you'll all be making memories and making music! So get excited! People who need the dance studio to prepare should come at lunchtime to practice! Have a wonderful day!" The principal said through the speakers. I excitingly looked at the girls. They chuckled and smiled excitingly.
Ms. Oh smirked at me. She knew I was happy about this. The bell rang and everybody left the classroom. I grabbed my notebooks and saw Justin.
He smiled and winked at me. I chuckled and ran to hug him. He hugged back. "I'm proud of you!" He said. I smiled. "Thank you babe." I said. We kissed passionately. Hakeem huffed.
"Ugh! Enough of the tongue party! Some of us have more classes to go to." He said. Justin growled at him. Selena smirked. "He's right guys. Skye?" She said. I chuckled. "Ok, I do have a lot. Acting, gymnastics and choreography for my showcase performance. Bye!" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled. "I'll miss you." He said. I nodded and left with the girls.

Acting class was good. I left the class and went straight to the dance studio. Gymnastics actually wasn't available right now cause the school's pumped for the showcase. Dance class wasn't open but only for people performing in it.
I walked in to see my favorite teachers Will Adams and Janelle Ginestra. She smiled at me. "Hey Skye!" She said. I waved. "Hi! I sent you my song Body Speak and asked you for the choreography." I said. She nodded. "Yup! We got it together!" She said. I smiled and put down my water bottle and backpack. She started explaining the steps. I followed each step of the dance.
More dancers came in the studio but for backup. There was every step involving the backup dancers. I smiled and danced goofily. They laughed. I got back to working. I loved being in dance class.
She smiled and clapped. "Good job Skye and everyone!" She said. I cheered and drank my water bottle. I said bye to everyone and left the studio.

School was over. I drove my new car and went home. I smiled and closed the door. I stopped when I saw two men and my dad in the living room. Those guys looked creepy. Dad sighed. "Skye sweetie. How are you?" He asked. I nodded. "Good. Who are these guys?" I asked. He smiled nervously. "Um, a couple of friends from work. We were just talking about work." He said. Somehow my gut didn't feel like he was telling the truth.
But I shook it off. "I'll just go upstairs and change. And get ready for my showcase performance tonight." I said. He nodded. I went upstairs. Man, those guys looked creepy staring deep into your soul. I got in the shower, washed my hair and changed into new clothes.
That was weird meeting those guys and they're my dad's friends? They look like the type of guys you wouldn't associate with. I better stay away from them...