Skye vs Selena

I took a deep breath and stared into the ceiling. I gotta fight Selena to keep my title. But Selena and I seem such very good friends. If I win which I will, I don't wanna lose her as a friend. What should I do? If I back out, it be like chickening out. Lots of questions were kind of throbbing my brain. I quickly stopped thinking about it. Someone knocked on my door softly. It was Selena. I smiled. "Hey." I said. She giggled. "Hi. Can we talk? Please?" She said. I nodded and she closed the door. "Um I been thinking about the championship Skye. And I don't wanna do it." She told me. I looked at her. "Really? You don't?" I said. She nodded. "You're my best friend and I don't want something like a wrestling title to tear us apart." She said. I smiled. "Me too. But that doesn't mean we can't wrestle." I said. She smirked. "Just a one on one match?" She said. I laughed and nodded. She chuckled. "K! Let's do it!" She said. I cheered. "Yes!" I said. "Just let me get ready." I told her. She nodded and left. I looked at my Champion belt sitting on my mantle. I sighed. This time I'm doing a match without bringing the title. I put my hair in a ponytail and left the room.

The others were waiting. I made my entrance as my Eve Torres theme song played. Selena told everyone there won't be a championship match. Though Lexi was disappointed, they accepted it. It was just a normal one on one match. Hakeem was the referee. Probably cause William wanna keep cheering for his girlfriend on the couch. Selena smiled at me. I giggled and smiled back. The bell ranged and the match started. Selena grabbed my arm and close line me. I groaned in pain. She picked me up. I pushed her to the ropes and drop kicked her. I pulled her up and punched her. I kept punching and punching. She kicked me in the belly. She threw me to the barricade. I screamed. I spun around and kicked her in the belly. She groaned in pain. I twirled and did Layla's All The Bombshell finish move. The others's jaws dropped. Selena fell to the floor unconscious. I smiled. Imma do my favorite wrestle move. I climbed onto the rope turned around. I took a deep breath. I stand up and done Eve's diving moonsault. Everyone gasped. I pulled her leg up. "1, 2- Then Selena kicks at 2. I gripped her hair. She blocked my hand and punched me harshly. I grabbed her and threw her to the barricade. She groaned in pain, holding her head. I started punching and kicking her so much. I picked her up and did the airplane spin. Selena screamed. I put her down. She looked dizzy and dazed. I ran to her and picked her up. I punched her and threw her to another barricade. She screamed. "Go Skye!" Justin said. I smiled. Selena slapped me and kicked both her feet in my belly. I fell to the ground harshly. I held my stomach in pain. She climbed onto the rope. She stand up as I was still down. My brain clicked. I could pretend to be unconscious! That way, I'll beat her back and win! I laid on the ground unconscious. She sighed and jumped off the rope. I quickly moved out of the way. She fell to the ground badly. I smiled deviously. My years of watching WWE really payed off. Everyone's jaws dropped. "You got this babe!" Justin yelled. I smiled and blushed. I picked her up and put her arm over my head. I flipped her over and did the Snap Swing Neckbreaker aka Eve's finishing move. Selena planted and I pulled her leg up to cover. Hakeem counted. "1, 2, 3!" He said. The bell ranged. Ms. Skye B has won! All the girls and Justin cheered for me. William came in the ring to help Selena up. She smiled at me while she held her back. "No hard feelings?" I said. She nodded her head no. "No hard feelings." She said. I hugged her but she winced in pain. I giggled nervously. "Sorry." I said.  She laughed. "It's ok!" She said. The girls came and congratulated me. I felt somebody spin me around. I laughed. Justin kissed my lips. "My diva champion." He said. I scoffed. "You're MY Champion." I said. He smiled and we kissed passionately. The girls jokingly stuck their tongues at us. We laughed. I'm glad fighting each other in the ring did not ruin our friendship. Who knows? Maybe there will be a match between Justin or Hakeem. Or William and Hakeem.