"Stay Away From Them."

"I asked you a question. Where have you been?" He asked. I smiled nervously.
"Out with a friend." I said. He looked at me. "Is it that boy Justin?" He asked.
I nodded my head no. "No one of my girlfriends." I said. He led me to the living room. "Sit down." He said. I awkwardly sat down in silence. "Skye, I think you are spending too much time with these other kids. I mean, you almost came home at 9 and broke your curfew." He said.
Curfew? He never EVER gave me curfew.
"Dad you never gave me curfew. Ever." I said. He growled. "Well I'm gonna cause this has to got to stop." He said. "What has to stop?" I asked. "Those kids are like bad influences on you. The more you hang with them, you'll end up like them. Just breaking curfew, going to parties and disrespect authority." He growled. I huffed. "I haven't broke curfew or went to parties or disrespect you! Do you trust me?" I said. His face softened.
"Of course I do. I don't trust them. Your so called friends." He said. I growled.
"They are my friends! And they're not bad influences! Without them, I wouldn't had to courage to sing in front of people! Explore my horizons and learn so much!" I yelled. He took a deep breath.
"Skye, I'm just trying to protect you. Your mother would've agreed this has gone too far." He said. Oh my god. I can't believe he would-Ugh! Mom would not agree with him at all! "If she still was alive, she would not believe you. They wouldn't do anything to hurt me or change me." I growled. His jaw dropped. I looked at him. He was caught off guard when I mentioned 'still alive'. "Where's Lexi?" He said, changing the subject. "In her room. She's leaving tomorrow to go on vacation with Kendall and Kylie." I told him. He growled. "Are you trying to go too?" He said. I fake smiled. "No. It's summer dad! It's just 1 week of vacationing! Why are you so worried?" I said. "She's 16 and you're 15! You don't have time to go across the country! Ok, that's it. For 1 week, you will not see those kids or that boy- I cut him off. "THEY HAVE NAMES!" I growled angrily.
He rolled his eyes and took my phone away. I growled. "Dad seriously?!" I yelled.
"Yes I am fucking serious. While Lexi's gone, you're here for 1 week. No phone, no friends and especially no boyfriend. Stay away from them." He growled. I looked at him. Tears formed in my eyes.
"Yeah, find go ahead! Keep me locked up in here alone just like I always been since Mom died! You can even close the windows so I won't see the sun!" I yelled angrily. He stared at me.
I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. I flunked myself on my bed and cried on my pillow. Why would he do this? I have an amazing life here and all he thinks is that all my friends are terrible people. Since Lexi's leaving tomorrow, I'll be all alone. Again. Ever since I was 8 and Mom died, I became so alone in the house. I felt like my life was empty. I could never explore my horizons.

1 week of loneliness, boredom, and emptiness here I come.