U Smile, I Smile

I laughed as Justin tickled me so much. "Get off!" I laughed. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I came home after seeing Mariana. Of course the others were shocked to know she's alive. But hey, least she was never gone forever. I smiled as we looked into each other's eyes. I already love him. "I love you." I said softly. He stroked a strand of my hair. "I love you too." He said. I smirked and rolled out of bed. "I think we should go somewhere together." I said. He nodded in agreement. "Ok! Where?" He asked. I started thinking. "Maybe...the movie theatre?" I said. He smiled. "You sure?" He said. I nodded. "I've been out for a movie. Just not in California!" I said. His jaw dropped. "I wanna take you anywhere around here! Cmon, let's go!" Justin said. I laughed as we walked out the room. We left the house, holding hands and his arm's wrapped around me. I smiled.

I want this day to be perfect. Just me and Justin.

When we walked inside the theatre, no one was there. The whole place was empty. I thought we were gonna see a movie. I looked at him. "I know you wanted to see a movie...but luckily, we snuck here. We can do whatever we want. Anything." He said. I giggled. "Alright!" I said. I sat on one of the seats and kicked my feet up. He smirked and did the same. I chuckled. He wrapped his arm around me. "How come you didn't tell me the undead is your friend?" He joked. I smirked. "How come you and Hakeem not getting along?" I mimicked. He scoffed. "It's not me! It's always him! He's always making sure I wouldn't try to do stuff with you! We're lucky we left the house before he'd catch us." He said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Honestly, he's trying to protect me." I said. He fake laughed. "From me? Am I dangerous? No!" He said. I nodded in disagreement. "Naw. It's that he believes you're a fuck boy and when we're older, you'll be dating lots of girls...enough to hurt me." I told him. He was blind by what I told him. But I don't believe Justin would hurt me. He's as soft as a baby sheep. He looked deep into my eyes. "He's wrong. I could never do that to you. I love you Skye. I may be such a lady guy but you're the only girl I love. When you hurt, I hurt. When you laugh, I laugh. When you go crazy, I go crazy. When you smile...I smile." He said.
I smiled. He really meant that. I stroked his hair. "Let's not believe what anyone thinks of us together. Especially with fame. None of it matters. What matters is what's true. And I smile when you smile too." I said. He smiled and kissed me. I melted in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He playfully squeezed my cheek. I giggled. He kissed my nose. "What to do now?" He asked. I smirked.

******

In the theatre, we hopped over every seat. I laughed as I hopped over one but fell onto the seat. Justin laughed and hopped over one perfectly. I smirked and hopped on his back. He played piggyback ride and rode on the stairs. I kept laughing. We laid back against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started kissing me. I melted in the kiss. A water hose laid on the ground. I smirked and picked it up. His jaw dropped. "You wouldn't dare!" He said. I laughed and squirted water on his face. He smiled and let the water fall on him. His hair was totally wet. He smiled lustful and had me against the wall. I pulled him closer and kissed him. He held my cheek as our lips touched. I loved this so much. A time with him. We sat on the stairs together. Lots of laughter and talking. He wrapped his arm around me. I rubbed his wet hair and laid my head on his shoulder. "You smile, I smile." He whispered. I nodded and kissed his cheek. We stayed like this for a while.

We finally left the theatre. "Where do you wanna go next?" He asked. I smiled. "The park?" I said. He nodded. "Ok!" He said. We held hands as we caught an Uber to the park. I saw the great view of the park. It was very peaceful. Where I'm from, there be lots of kids with their parents playing. Most days anyone would spend time there for someone's birthday. Justin told me to sit on the bench while he go get something. I didn't care as long as the park was peaceful. 3 little kids were playing on the swing set. Two of their parents pushed them. They giggled and laughed. I smiled. "I can't wait for our kid." A voice said. Justin came back with ice cream cones. I looked at the vanilla cone. I smiled widely. "You got my favorite!" I said, taking the cone. He chuckled and we started eating them. "Our kid?" I said. He nodded. "I wanna have so many kids with you. Like 100!" He said. I choked a bit on the cream. "100? That's insane!" I said. He smiled. "I know." He said. I sighed and ate more of the ice cream. "Why? You don't want a kid?" He asked. "I really do. I would've want a baby girl...or a boy. No baby girl! No a baby boy!" I said. He chuckled. "It don't matter what the gender will be...as long as we love it." He said. I nodded in agreement. I'll  make up my mind about which baby I would have but someday. I laid my back on the bench and we enjoyed this delicious peaceful time.

It was getting a little late. Lexi and the others would ask a hundred questions about where we were. Luckily, we got inside by my bedroom window. I yawned a bit. I unchanged in the room and Justin unchanged in the bathroom. I became so tired I flunked myself on the bed. My eyes quickly shut and I fell asleep. Justin walked in and saw me. He smiled and rubbed my hair. "Sleep tight princess." He whispered. Little did I know he was on my laptop doing something I didn't see him do.