"Oh...Yay! A Baby Sister!"

Lexi and I was in Kalani and Jason's nursery room. She held some of their toys and kissed it. I chuckled. "These are so cute!" She said. "I know. Justin bought half of these toys. The girls bought the other half." I said. She looked at the cribs. "Who's gonna lay in the first crib? Kalani or Jason?" She asked. I began thinking for a minute. "I think Kalani and the other is for Jason." I said. She smiled. "Great! My dad just can't wait to see his little niece and nephew." She said. I nodded. "You know? I haven't seen him since the shower. Where is he?" I said. She sighed. "That's also why I came here." She said. I groaned. "What happened? I can't take anymore bad stuff after Rochelle." I said. She huffed. "Least she's nice to us now. Something bad happening to you can really change you." She said. I nodded in agreement. "Why uncle Brant hasn't been around lately?" I asked. She groaned. What's up with her? "Lex tell me. I'm not gonna give you time like its pain behind doors. Tell me." I slightly growled. She crossed her arms and looked away. I smirked. "Ok. I won't let you design outfits for my kids/your niece and nephew." I said. She huffed. "Fine! Fine! My dad hasn't been around cause...it's a little funny." She said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "How funny?" I asked. She laughed. "He came up to me and wanted to talk. I asked what's going on and he said I been dating someone for a long time." She told me. I looked at her. Dating somebody for a long time? That's really hella crazy. "Lexi, he told you he been seeing a woman for a long time. If you're looking for a joke, he would've told you he got her pregnant!" I growled. She fake laughed more. "Exactly. He also said he got her pregnant and they've dated for like 6 years." She said. I rolled my eyes. Lexi need to quit playing and know this is for real. I fake smiled. "Ok. Have you met her? What's her name? Is he thinking about marrying her?" I asked. She rolled my eyes before panicking. "Ok you got me. This is for real! My dad's a real pervert and he got some lady pregnant!" She yelled. I quickly shushed her. "Cmon Lexi! Justin has Fredo and the rest of the guys downstairs!" I said. Lexi took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. Should I be mad at him?" She said. I scoffed. "You can't really be angry. You been an only child and you finally have a sibling. I felt the same finding out about Jonah. Dad and his mom Melissa will stay in LA to raise them." I said. She looked at me. "Who's them?" She asked. "His sisters. Mackenzie and Maddie...Ziegler!" I said. She cheered. "From Dance moms?! For some reason we found a love for that show!" She said. I laughed. "They're the TV stars so they have to be here." I said. Her jaw dropped. "So they're your sisters?!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "No Lexi. Jonah's my brother." I said. She scoffed. "If Jonah's your brother, then it makes his sisters your sisters too." She said. My jaw instantly dropped. Is it true? Maddie and Mackenzie are my sisters since we both got the same brother? Oh lord. "Lexi. You're right. Maddie and Mackenzie are my sisters now. Damn why didn't I thought of that? When I first met Jonah? Wow. "Do they even know you're their big sister?" She asked. I huffed. "I don't know. I didn't thought of that while I spent a whole day getting to know Jonah." I growled. She chuckled. "You can still see them. I bet they're super happy to know Skye B is their big sister. Dating Justin Bieber and having his two kids." She said. I laughed. "Stop." I said. She groaned. "About the woman my dad loves...no I haven't met her. But he told me about my new sibling." She said. "Who is it?" I asked. She groaned. "I really hope it's not a little brother." She said. Excuse me, I have a little brother and he's the sweetest. Does she even know it's the little sisters who are the demons sometimes? "Lexi...it's the little sister you gotta worry about sometimes. They're the precious little demons sometimes." I said. She laughed. "Skye! They're cute and highly adorable. What kind of demon stuff they do?" She said. I smirked deviously. "Lexi, what's the gender of your sibling?" I asked. She smiled. "Sister! Oh...yay a baby sister! Wait!" She said. I smiled and nodded. "NOOOOO!" She screamed loudly. She ran out of the room. I could hear the guys asking what happened downstairs. I heard a splash. Yup, she jumped into the pool. I twirled my curls and chilled in the chair. Justin came in out of worry. "What happened?! Are you ok?" He said. I chuckled. "I'm fine babe. It's just Lexi freaking out over having a little sister." I told him. He looked confused. "Why?" He asked. I sighed. "Let's just say there will be somebody messing with her makeup and touching her outfits." I said. He smiled. "I'm just glad you're ok." He said. I groaned. "Me too. I have two little sisters now cause of one brother." I said. He cheered. "Great! We're all family!" He said. I sighed. "Cool. I never knew I would be a big sister now." I said. He kissed my cheek. "You deserved it. It's just another blessing after becoming a mom." He said. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back. Then Lexi walked in. She was soaking wet. We looked at her. "I-I-i-i literally h-h-have a l-l-little sister." She stuttered. I laughed. "She'll be fine." I said. Justin chuckled. Yeah, it's crazy to already have a brother and two sisters now. But Justin's right on one thing; it's another blessing.