The Divas Championship

I took a deep breath as I held my title in my hands. Lexi finally has the chance to face me in the championship. I huffed. No worries. I know I can beat her. I even have the devious mind to prank somebody. What makes her think I don't got a devious mind to beat her in the ring? I smiled confidently. I got off my bed and walked downstairs. The ring was still there and my theme song came on. I made my entrance as I came in the ring. I gave the title belt for William to hold. Lexi smiled evilly as she stood on the ropes. I blew a devious kiss at her. Justin huffed. "This is the moment." He said. Kendall nodded in agreement. "I know. Lexi been hungry for that title since the first battle royal." She said. Again, Hakeem was the referee. The bell ringed and match began.

Me and Lexi tackled each other. She put me in a submission hold. She squeezed me a little hard. I tried to breathe through the squeezing. She finally got off me but kicked me in the belly. She pulled me to the barricade. She ran and started punching and kicking me. Luckily, Hakeem stopped her. I held my stomach in pain a little. Damn, Lexi's going hard to win this. But imma go harder than that. I punched her back and kicked her harshly. She groaned in pain. I pulled her to the ropes and did a close line on her. The others gasped. I picked her up but she pushed me to the ropes. She ran but I moved out of the way. Her throat badly hit the rope. She held her throat in pain. I tapped her and she turned around. I kicked her in the belly and did Eve's neckbreaker snap swing. She held her stomach in pain. I smiled widely. I am so gonna beat her! She laid on the ground unconscious. Perfect for my next finish move. I climbed onto the top rope and done Eve's moonsault. I fell on her and took a cover. "1, 2,- And she kicks at 2. I huffed and got her up. She blocked my hand and punched me harshly. I coughed a little blood. Oh lord I coughed blood. She pushed me to the ropes and swung a kick in my belly. I coughed again. I wiped my mouth, thankfully there wasn't any more blood. She picked me up and slapped me. I kicked her and punched. I closed line on her. She groaned in pain and laid on a barricade. I started punching and kicking her. Hakeem stopped me before I could injure her. Lexi got off the barricade and threw me into it. I screamed. She kicked me and wrapped my arm around the rope and pulled it. I screamed in total pain. "Alright Lexi!" Hakeem yelled. She let go of my arm. I felt the hurting sensation from the rope.

( This match gonna be like Eve and Katelyn's championship match. Skye's Eve and Lexi's Katelyn)

The gang were shocked and cheered. Yes! I beaten Lexi! After years of her swearing she'll get that title! The girls and guys came in the ring and congratulated me. I smiled deviously at Lexi. She smirked. "Don't be like that Skye, next time you won't be lucky." She said. I playfully rolled my eyes. Justin hugged and twirled me around. I kissed his lips. "I say we celebrate Skye's big win!" Kylie said. I laughed and we cheered.

It was late at night. We watched our favorite movies, ate candy and popcorn, played video games. Lexi had a twizzler in her mouth as she played a game on her phone. I looked at Justin and jumped. He had blue lips from that AirHeads candy. He laughed. "Did I scare you?" He asked. I scoffed. "Duh, blue lips." I joked. I kissed him. "But they're pretty cute and sweet...like you." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Miley and Selena kept giving glares and threatening looks at each other. I sighed. "Ok, you two gotta stop. The matches are over and there's no more drama. Ok?" I said. Selena scoffed. "Oh there was. She snuck into the ring and attacked me in the battle royal!" She said. Miley growled. "In revenge for eliminating me twice!" She said. Selena rolled her eyes. "Miley, it was bound to happen ok?" She said. Her jaw dropped. "Bound to happen? Here's what's bound to happen!" She growled and punched Selena harshly in the face. All our jaws dropped. William got up from the chair. "Guys, calm down!" He yelled. Selena splashed a bottle of Sprite on her. They soon started fighting. Miley pushed Selena over the couch. She got up and threw another soda can at her. She chased Miley and the two tackled on the floor. William and Hakeem pulled them away from each other. "You crazy bitch! You stole my crush and you cost me another match!" Selena growled. Miley smirked. "Well now you know how it feels." She said. Selena sighed and walked away. Miley walked to the patio. I looked at her. "Miles where you going?" I asked. "Home!" She yelled from outside. I groaned and flunked on the couch. Great, a fake wrestling match actually made us fight.