1 ; have it hard

Roman walked out of the car, with paparazzi surrounding the car, helping Charlotte out. "Thank you," she whispered fixing the glasses she had covering her eyes. "Hold my hand tight," Roman says taking her hand. She squeezed his hand as a security guard helped guide the couple through the busy New York City streets.

The same question was asked as the couple walked through the crowd. "When did you two confirm your relationship?" It's been three months after Charlotte and Roman confirmed their relationship, but they haven't really exposed it to the public. It's all the questions get.

Finally getting in the 'Good Morning America' building, Charlotte took off her glasses. "Oh my god. We're fucking celebrities," she smiled looking at Roman. "I know I am," he teased looking at her. She slapped his chest, as the two walked into the elevator.

"Do we have to do this appearance?" Roman whined. "We've been on plane after plane for the past week and I feel like I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep." "I thought you were a celebrity," Charlotte teased. Roman took off his glasses and looked at her. "Alright. I deserved that one," he smiled. She smiled back before kissing his lips gently.

The elevator opened and the two walked out, admiring the set for 'Good Morning America'. "Aww, they have a ring," Charlotte cooed. "It's too much for me," Roman shook his head. "It's Wrestlemania season, baby. What do you expect?" She smiled. "I want to go home," he says putting his glasses back on. She takes them away from him and puts them in her bag. "Be nice," she says. "I'll try."

After about an hour of hair and makeup, Charlotte and Roman were finally ready for their appearance.

"You look pretty," Roman smiled as they sat in the ring, waiting for the show to come back from being on commercial break. "You're just saying that because you can see a little of my boobs," she says. "I didn't see anything until now," he smirked. "You're annoying."

Robin Roberts and Michael Strahan came in the ring, looking at the couple. "You must be exhausted," Robin smiles. "Oh yes," Roman chuckles. Charlotte shrugs. "I've been worse," she smiles, making everyone laugh.

"One minute everyone," the producer announces. "Everyone ready?" He says. They all agree before he counts down for the show to start.

"We all know how excited people are for the Super Bowl every year, but in less than a month, the Super Bowl of wrestling, Wrestlemania 33 will be in Orlando, Florida," Robin starts as people in the background cheer. "Joining us today, two superstars who have a date at Wrestlemania, Roman Reigns, and Charlotte Flair," Michael finishes as people cheer again.

"Thank you for having us," Charlotte smiles. "How is the mindset of superstars backstage and in the ring as Wrestlemania approaches?" Robin asks. "I think I speak for everyone backstage," Roman starts. "Usually, everyone is going crazy, trying to have a spot on the Grandest Stage of Them All. But I feel like this year, everyone is calm, just waiting for their spot at Wrestlemania."

"Now, Roman. You have a match against The Undertaker. How are you preparing for a match against someone who has been successful at Wrestlemania?" Michael asks Roman. "The Undertaker is someone that I respect and there's no one like him. But, he's a lot older than me," Roman chuckles with everyone following him. "I think there's some way I can outsmart him and claim that this is my yard," Roman says.

"And Charlotte. You have a fatal four-way elimination match against two of your fellow 4 Horsewomen, Sasha Banks and Bayley, and also Nia Jax. How do you prepare for a match with three other competitors?" Robin asks.

"Like Roman said, I respect all three of those women. But a fatal four-way is a very difficult match, let alone an elimination match. You always need to be alert because you never know when someone could come from behind and eliminate you," Charlotte explains. "I think I just have to just watch my back because I never know when either one of those three girls will attack."

"We all know that social media has taken over the storm. Do we sense some relationship vibes between you?" Michael asks earning chuckles from both Charlotte and Roman. "Actually, yes," Roman smiles taking Charlotte's hand. "Charlotte and I are together," he says. "And we couldn't be any happier together," Charlotte smiles looking at Roman.

751 words

HEYYYY!! Sorry for the long wait! I'm going to change the two chapters, so that way this is chapter one and the first chapter is chapter two. So, if you're reading this after I published this, this is chapter one.

But yeah! I hoped you guys liked this chapter!! Next one will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜