21 ; finalized decisions

"I can't do this."

Charlotte heard as she was sitting at her makeup vanity. She turned her head and saw Roman sitting on the bed. She turned her body around and sighed. "I know, I know you don't want to this, but we have to."

He scoffs. "I was talking about this fucking tie," he throws it to the ground. She sighed again as she stood up and sat next to him. "You haven't talked about this a lot, baby," she says. He sighed and laid back. She crawled on top of him. He chuckles. "As much as I wanna make love to you right now, I'm tired of women drama."

She pulls him up by his shirt, getting him to finally look at her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know we're gonna be late?" She says. "But weren't you the one who climbed on top of me?" He winked making her smile. "I know you don't wanna do this and I know it's gonna be hard, seeing JoJo and Galina in the same room," she starts.

"It's not that, Ash," he sighs. "I mean, you saw the look on JoJo's face when I practically yelled at her for those bruises on her arm," he says. "Her lawyer is gonna probably use that against me," he scoffs. "Hey," she says holding his face. "Did I mention how cute you look when you set your mind on something," she smiled making him chuckle. "You know I don't like it when you call me cute. Maybe sexy or handsome, but never cute," he says making her laugh.

"Well, if you find my cute boyfriend somewhere inside of my sexy and handsome best friend," she starts. "I like where this is going already," he smirks making her giggle. "Tell him that I love him and no matter what happens today, I'll always be by his side," she says. He smiles. "I'll make sure he gets the message. Too bad your cute boyfriend doesn't exist," he teases kissing her lips as she laughed.

"Alright," he says. "Go put that thing that you put on your face to hide your small specks of acne," he laughs. "Joe, that's not funny," she smiles. "You're smiling, aren't you?" He winks, slapping her butt a bit before walking out of the room. She laughs as she goes back to doing her makeup.

"Daddy, I don't wanna go in."

Roman heard in the back of the car. Roman sighed as he parked the car and looked over at Charlotte and then turned around to face his daughter.

"I don't wanna see her," she frowns. "Hey, I know, princess. I know you don't. Mommy and I don't want you to see her, either," Roman explains. "But if we don't do this, mommy and I could get in really big trouble and I may never be able to see you again." "But what if I have to stay with her forever? She's not gonna make me see you and mommy again," Joelle tears up.

"Hey, JoJo," Charlotte chimes in, getting the little girl's attention. "I don't want you to think that, OK? You told daddy and me everything that she did. She's not gonna do anything to you anymore. Daddy and I promise with everything we've got, alright?" Charlotte says holding her hand. She exhales and nods before opening the car door and getting out.

"You're so good with her," Roman smiles at Charlotte. She smiles back and shrugs. "We're not gonna let anything happen to her," she says. He shakes her head. "Nothing."

604 words

HEYY! I feel like I haven't published this book in two weeks but it's only been four days. Well damn!

But yeah! Sorry if this chapter is crappy or anything. I didn't really know how to end it. Next chapter is probably going to be around the time Brie gives birth and shit and Charlotte is really uncomfortable being there with Roman and Daniel. I'm not even sure if that's going to happen, so if you want something else, tell me.

Also, you really check out this book. It's called Love Lies, by yours truly. Here's the cover:

But you guys should really check it out

But you guys should really check it out. Give it some love! Or don't. Be a bitch...

But yeah! Next chapter will hopefully be up soon. Depending on the ideas that Caitlyn give me...

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜