26 ; revealed answer

"This isn't an anniversary date, Ashley. I'm literally freezing my dick off."

Roman groaned. "Can we go back to the hotel?" He said before feeling a small impact on his back. He turned around and saw Charlotte and Joelle laughing. "Watch your mouth," she said bending down and throwing another snowball at him. "Oh, it is so on."

Roman picked up some snow from the floor and threw it, almost hitting Charlotte. She and JoJo laughed as they continued to throw snowballs at him, knocking him to the floor. "Let's bury him," Charlotte smiled as she and JoJo ran over Roman throwing snow on him.

"Shit, ah," he exclaims as the girls burying him in the snow. "Let's stop, JoJo," Charlotte laughs as Roman sits up from the snow. He spits some out as Joelle laughs. "Not funny," he says shaking his head. Charlotte laughs as she helps her boyfriend up.

"Ew, daddy, you're all wet," Joelle says. He huffs. "I wonder why," he says patting himself down, trying to remove some of the snow that was on him. "I swear, Ashley if my phone's broken, you're buying me a new one," he says taking his phone out of his pocket.

She shakes her head. "I told you to leave your phone inside," she says. "If you want to go inside, we'll go inside," she laughs. He huffs again before picking up Joelle and taking Charlotte's hand. "You guys are lucky that I love you," he says as the girls laugh.

"How is she asleep already?" Charlotte asked as she noticed Joelle on Roman's chest. He shrugged. "She said she was cold after you forced me against my will to go outside while it was pouring snowing outside," he says. She rolls her eyes. "At least you had fun, didn't you?" She asked. He sighed and smiled. "I wish I could say no."

"Let's go," he says taking Joelle off of him as he got out of bed. "Go where? We're gonna leave JoJo by herself?" She asked. "Just for a little bit. I wanna show you something," he says taking her hand. She smiled. "OK."

The two went downstairs to the lobby as they sat on a couch, mostly isolated from everyone.

"I have to tell you something," he says holding her hand. She frowns. "Are you breaking up with me?" She asks. "What? No, no," he shakes his head. "I would never," he says as she lets out a sigh of relief. "But when I do, I don't want you to go a start fighting people, alright?" "Depends on what you tell me."

"Charlotte, I'm serious," he says. She sighs. "Fine." Roman sighs. "A couple days ago, I was in my locker room when someone knocked on the door," he starts. "I opened it and it was Dana," he continues as he sees her close her eyes. "She kissed you, didn't she?" She asked. "You know I didn't kiss back, Ash. You know I would never do that to you."

"Why didn't you tell me when it actually happened? Why did you wait to tell me?" She says opening her eyes. "Because it wouldn't be fair to you to tell you over the phone. You know whenever something goes wrong I have to tell you in person and today was the only day that I could've told you."

She sighs. "Thank you, for telling me," she says. "When you see her, don't fight her or say anything that could make you regret it," he says. "I won't, I won't." He smiles. "Good. Now I have something good to tell you," he says standing up before kneeling down in front of her.

"Joe, what are you doing?" She asked. He chuckles. "Before you ask, no, I'm not proposing to you," he says. "I know you're not ready for that yet," he says making her smile.

"But you know I love you. You know I've been so thankful for you. Ever since you met JoJo, she could never stop talking about you and how much you mean to her and I've noticed how good you are with her and it makes me always wonder what it'll be like when you and I have a child. When we're married and we have all the kids we want," he says reaching into his sweatpants pocket.

"I wanna give you this before I actually have the guts to ask you to marry me. I want you to know that I promise to do whatever it is to make you happy with me and JoJo and anything else," he says pulling a ring out.

"So, Ashley. Will you accept this promise ring from me before I can actually marry you?" He smiled. "Of course I will," she smiles giving him a hug.

He pulled away before giving her a quick kiss. "So, does that mean I get anniversary sex?" He smirks making her laugh. "As much as I'd want to, there's really no place we can do it," she says.

"We've never had sex in public before," he winks. "Joe, we're not gonna have sex here," she says. "Come on," he whines. "No one's gonna come. It'll just be you and me," he says lightly tugging at her shirt. "And it's not like we can have sex upstairs. JoJo's asleep."

She laughs. "If we get caught, I'm blaming you," she says. He kisses her lips. "No you won't."

904 words

HEYYYYY! Sorry for the wait! Before you ask, sadly a bitch is too lazy to write a smut.

So Roman kinda proposed to Charlotte which was amazing! They're not gonna get married just yet! Who knows? They might even break up...

But yeah! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one is gonna be the girls finding out about the ring and their reactions to it!

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!!

~Chelsea💜💜