38 ; real reasons

"Mom, I'm OK,"

Charlotte smiles as she watches her mother put blankets on her body. "I promise. You can stop now." Elizabeth scoffed as she continued to get her daughter comfortable. "You think I didn't do this with Megan when she was pregnant?" She says.

Charlotte laughs. "Well, I can't move, if that's what you're trying to get at." Elizabeth laughs with her daughter. "Too tight?" Charlotte nods. "Good."

"What was the point of asking if you weren't gonna do anything?" Charlotte says as her mom sits next to her. "There wasn't a point," Elizabeth says as she brings her daughter to her chest.

"Joe told me that your father came to see you?" She whispers. Charlotte shakes her head. "I don't wanna talk about that ever again in my life," she says. "What happened, Ash?" Charlotte pulled away from her mother. "Why did you two get a divorce?"

Elizabeth sighs. "Ash, I've told you so many times." Charlotte shakes her head again. "Mom, I'm not a teenager anymore. Why did you guys get a divorce?" Charlotte asked again. Elizabeth sighs.

"He wouldn't listen to me. Whenever he came home from work, he would always go out and leave you and Reid and I at home. It just wasn't working out anymore like how it used to be," Elizabeth says.

Charlotte scoffs. "I knew what I said wasn't harsh," she says. "He told me that he doesn't like the fact that Joe and I are together and said that if it wasn't for him and his name, I would've never got to where I am," she whimpers.

"He's basically saying that all the hard work that I did for Reid was a waste, she says as tears roll down her face. Elizabeth brings her daughter close to her chest as she strokes her hair.

"God, I hate being pregnant," she sniffs. "I can't go one day without crying." Elizabeth chuckles. "How far along are you?" "Three months."

"You don't look like three months," Elizabeth says as she pulls away from her daughter. "Have you been eating?" Charlotte sniffs. "Mom, I'm fine," she says. "No. Ash, you have to eat," she stands up. "God, you're just like Joe," she huffs. "I'm not hungry."

"Ashley. You're pregnant now. You can't pretend that you're not gonna have a baby soon. You have to start taking it seriously," Elizabeth says.

"I never wanted to have a baby in the first place," she mumbles. "You can't say that now. You're having a baby and you have to accept that," Elizabeth says.

Charlotte huffs. "Fine. I'll take it more seriously or whatever."

436 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the wait and if it seems crappy.

Charlotte doesn't seem happy that she's having the baby and her mom isn't happy about that. Shister is angry!

What do you want the next chapter to be cause a bitch needs help!

Also, my computer broke so I won't be able to update my cover shop or my oneshot book because all my pics and covers are in it. So I'll  be updating my books from my phone.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜