16 ; stay away

Charlotte groaned as she fell on to the couch in the female locker room. She had a tag team match with Becky and Naomi against Carmella, Nattie, and Tamina and she was worn out.

"You look like you had fun," Carmella laughed as she and Becky walked into the locker room. "You said that and it reminded me on Roman," she scrunched up her face, as well and Carmella. "Ew. That's nasty," she says as Becky laughs. "Don't call my boyfriend nasty," she smiled punching her shoulder. "I'm not saying he's nasty. I'm just saying that what you guys do is nasty."

"Like you've never had sex," Becky rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but I don't talk about it," she says sitting on the floor. Becky chuckles as she looks back at Charlotte. "So, how's Joe?" She asked. "He holding up OK?" Charlotte sighed. "Yeah, I guess. I haven't talked to him since I left home. I wanted to stay, but he said that they'll be fine," she said.

"Is Brie still talking to him?" Carmella asked. Charlotte rolled her eyes. "I'd rather not talk about her or Galina. It's bad enough that Bobby gave him a black eye because of "us". Her piling on top of our relationship is the last thing I want to talk about," she sighs sitting up.

"Babe, let's go," Dean popped his head in the room. "I'm not even changed yet," Becky smiled. "And I don't give a fuck," he says. "Let's go." Becky rolled her eyes as she sat up. "Bitch," she says grabbing her suitcase. "Hey," he raises his arms in surrender. "I've been called worse," he winks, and Carmella and Charlotte laugh.

"Bye guys," Becky shakes she walks out the room with Dean. "I'm gonna go take a shower," Charlotte stood up, picking up her gym bag. "I feel icky," she shutters as she walks out the room, hearing Carmella's laughs.

Charlotte walked through the arena, going back to her own locker room, that she didn't really want to use. "Charlotte," she heard. She turned around and saw Brie standing in front of her.

She sighed. "Can I help you?" She asked fixing her bag. "Stay away from Joe," Brie said. "Excuse me?" "You heard me," she says. "Stay the fuck away from Joe." "He's my boyfriend. I live with him," Charlotte says. "You can't tell me what to do. I'm not the one who cheated on him."

"But I'm the one carrying his baby," she says. "What?" Charlotte asked. "You said you didn't know anything about that." Brie shrugged. "You tell him and it'll be the last thing you'll ever do with him. Stay away," she says before walking away.

Charlotte watched her walk away. She wanted to reach for her phone to call him, but her phone was already going off. He was calling her.

"Joe, I need to tell you something," Charlotte whispered. "We have to go to court," she hears. "Tomorrow."

493 words

HEYY! Quick update!

So it looks like Brie did know that Roman was the father. What a bitch...

But anyway, the ending is kinda a shocker. I guess Galina wanted to see JoJo asap and wants to go to court to get JoJo back. Who knows what's gonna happen?

But yeah! I hope you guys liked this chapter! It's 12 AM and I have waje up at 5 and I didn't finish any of my homework and I'm watching The Fosters while thinking about my crush (not in a sexual way you dirty hoes), so I have a long night!

Next chapter will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜