48 ; closer than ever

Roman and Charlotte made it to the hospital safely, being able to drop Joelle off with Bayley and Finn. Charlotte was severely calm, and it made it easier on Roman's part.

"God, my water hasn't even broken yet and I feel like I need to push," she says putting her hands on her back. Roman stood up from his seat and walked behind her rubbing her belly. He chuckles when he feels his son kick.

"I regret having sex with you," she moans as she puts her hand on top of his. "I'm never having sex with you again." Roman laughs softly. "Not even on our wedding night?" He asks. "No," she shakes her head. "There are lots of things people do on their wedding night than have sex."

"Like what?" Roman asks as he tries to distract her from the pain that she was enduring. "I don't know. Maybe go out and eat food and go to the gym," she smiles. "I've never heard of that before," he says.

"Well, that's what I wanna do on our wedding night," she says. "I'm OK, with having two children," she says. "You seriously don't wanna have sex with me again, Ash?" Roman laughs. Charlotte joins in the laughter. "Maybe less than how it was before I got pregnant," she says.

Roman smiles as he turns her around and wraps his arms around her waist, making her lean her forehead on his shoulder. "Can I get that needle thing?" She asks. "You have to wait till your water breaks. And I don't want you to get it."

Charlotte groans. "Why not?" "You want a needle going in your back?" "If it's gonna help me with the pain, then yes," she says. Roman sighs as he rubs her back. "I'm sorry," she says. Roman smiles. "You don't have to be sorry for anything, babe," he whispers. "I told you not to worry about anything."

"Look at me," Roman says. Charlotte pulls herself off of Roman and looks at her. Roman puts his hand on her face and strokes her cheek. "You know you're beautiful right?" He smiles. Charlotte blushes. "I don't think I've told you enough in our entire relationship."

"And I'm sorry if I've been so busy that I couldn't spend time with you and JoJo and him. But I just want you to know that I love you, Ash," he smiles as he sees tears forming in her eyes. "And even if we do whatever you want to do on our wedding night," he says making her laugh. "I'll still love you and my babies forever."

Charlotte's tears came down as she hugged her boyfriend. "If I do ever become pregnant again and we're married, don't do that. I don't need to be in more pain from you making me cry."

470 words

HEYY!! So, this is like a part one of Charlotte giving birth. Next chapter, promise, it's going to be when she gives birth to the baby.

Then the book will end in a couple more chapters and then I'll start with book three!

I hope you like this chapter! Next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜