10 ; right now

"You know you can't walk in the hotel with your shirt off," Charlotte says taking her seatbelt off. Roman chuckles as he takes her hand and puts it on his chest. "These pecs need to breathe."

"Those pecs have been breathing for the past hour," she says. "Put on a shirt. You could possibly get us kicked out," she says. "Or maybe you're just jealous because you don't want women looking at me," he says.

"That's so not true," she says. "So let me walk in the hotel with my shirt off," he faces her. "Fine, I'm jealous," she gives in. "Put on a shirt," she says reaching over to the backseat and throws a T-Shirt at him.

"I'm not going to need it soon," he smirks. "I'm walking in. Get ready for stares, sexy," he pecks her lips. "So, if I took my shirt off right now, and walked in, you wouldn't care?" She asked raising an eyebrow. He shakes his head. "Because I know you wouldn't do it."

She raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?" She asks. She lifts her shirt up, leaving her in her sports bra. "Put your shirt back on, Ash," he says. "You do it first," she says. "I'm going to have sex with you in this car if you don't put your shirt on," he says.

"Like you haven't had sex with me in a car before," she smiles putting her hand on his bulge. He chuckles. "Stays hard for you, baby girl," he winks. She moved the hair out of her face and quietly moaned. "You need to tell me more," she smiles as she begins to rub him.

He laughs softly. "Ashley. What are you doing?" He asks wrapping his arm around her waist. She shrugs as her hand moves up to his waistband. "Nothing," she says. He looks out the window and then back at her. "You're going to do this now," he smirks. She smiles. "Do you want me to?" She asks sticking her hand in his pants. "Charlotte," he groans.

She giggles as she leans her head down and takes his member out of his pants, making him quietly moan as the cold air hit him. She smiled as she put her lips around his cock, making him let out a deep long moan. She brought her head up and down slowly as he rubbed her waist.

"Shit," he moaned as he held the hair from in front of her face, watching her suck him off. She popped him out of her mouth as she looked up at him and smiled before kissing his lips. "You taste so good," she mumbled against his lips. He bit her lip gently in response. "You feel so good," he moaned as she continued to stroke him.

She smiled back before going back and sucking him. "Fuck," he leaned his head back as he pushed her down onto him. "Just like that, baby," he whispered. She gagged on him a bit, trying to fit all of him into her mouth, which made him let out more deep moans.

She pulled up once again and kissed his lips, hard as she continued to give him a hand job. "You're already," he murmured between the kisses. "Dripping wet." She moaned as she kissed him back. "You did win," she smiled between the kisses. "Do whatever you want," she whispered. He smirked as he took her hand off and pulled up his pants. "Let's go," he smirked before opening the door. She giggled as she put her shirt back on and followed him out the car.

After checking in, the two made it to their room. Charlotte put her bags by the door and flopped herself on the bed.

"Fuck, I could go to bed right now," she exhales. "You're not going to bed after what happened in the car," he says crawling on top of her. She giggles. "Joe, it's almost one," she says wrapping her arms around his neck. "And I care because?"

"You love me," she bites her lip. "Then let me show it to you," he smirks. She moaned. "I would really like that," she smiles. He kissed her passionately, with her moaning into his mouth.

"Mmm, I need to change," she whispered. He shakes his head as he continued to kiss her. "I need to have you right now," he mumbled taking off her shirt again. "Fuck, I need you right now," he moans as he moves down her neck.

She smiles as she pulls him back to her lips. "Keep kissing me first," she whispered as she stroked his beard a bit. "I like that." He chuckles as he kisses her, moving his hands underneath her bra. She moaned as she brought him closer to her.

"Fuck," she moaned against his lips. He squeezed her breast making her moan louder. He moved to her breasts as he took one in his mouth. She threw her head back as he watched her do so. He bit her nipple gently as she gasped softly. "Fuck, baby," she moaned as she ran her fingers through his hair. He moved back up to her lips as she giggled between the kisses.

"You keep laughing now," he mumbles. "Couple minutes later," he smirks as he puts his hand in her leggings. She giggled again and moaned. "Give it to me," she kissed him.

He smirked as he trailed kisses down her body until he pulled her leggings down roughly making her giggle again. "Damn," he smiled. "You're a giggler tonight," he says opening her legs. "Cause I know I'm going to enjoy this. Like I have every time," she smiled. He smiled back as he pulled her underwear to the side, making her gasp a bit.

He licked his lip a bit before giving her a long lick. She let out a long moan as he did it again. "Fuck," he whispered before sucking her clit. "Oh my god," she whispered as she looked down at him. "Just like that," she moaned. He moaned inside her as he started to rub her.

"Shit," she whimpered as arched her back. "Uh uh," he shook his head as he pushed her down. "Joe," she moaned. He chuckled as he continued to stick his tongue in and out of her. "Oh my god," she cried out. "Yes, baby," she moaned. He continued to eat her out as he reached his hand up to her mouth, letting her suck on his finger.

She moaned as she did so before he took it out of her mouth and inserted it inside her, continuing to eat her out. She started breathing heavily and moaning, making Roman smile. "R-Roman," she tried to let out. He went up to her lips and kissed her as she held onto his wrist, trying to get him to slow down.

He removed his hands from her, trying to take his pants off. She sat up and helped him, kissing him. He finally pulled them down before he slid himself into her.

"Oh god," she cried out as he groaned, kissing him hard. "Fuck, I love your cock," she exhaled. He smirked as he moved his hips faster. "I know you do, baby girl," he said kissing her neck. He continued to rub her as he pounded into her, making her feel extreme pleasure.

"I love you," he groaned as he pounded harder. "Fuck," she moaned, throwing her head back. "I love you more, baby," she moaned. "I fucking love you," she whispered as he brought her to his lips again.

"You're gonna make me cum, Joe," she smiled as she wrapped her arm around his neck. "Really?" He smirked as he said as he slowed down his strokes. She whined as she threw her head back. "Stop it," she moaned. "I'm not doing anything," he whispers as he moves faster again.

"Oh god," she moaned before kissing his neck. "I'm going to cum, baby," she cried, digging her nails into his shoulder. "Cum. Cum, baby girl. I want you to," he growls in her ear. She screamed out as she felt a certain feeling in her stomach. "Go, baby," he whispered in her ear. She cried out as they both released at the same time.

Roman got off of her as she rested her head on his chest. "I win," he pants making her giggle. "No, we both did."

1403 words

HEYY! Sorry for the long wait. I'm hella lazy when it comes to smut, so I'm really sorry about the delay!

Check out my new cover shop 'RIOTT SQUAD'! Here's the cover:

Also, I hate this new Wattpad update. Just wanted to let you know!

Next chapter will be up soon and it'll feature a special guest! Well, in two more chapters!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜