25 ; family surprises

A month had passed for Charlotte and Roman and before they knew it, it was their one-year anniversary. Unfortunately for Roman, he had a house show, so he wasn't home for the special day. Luckily for Charlotte, she got a quick flight home and brought Joelle with her to go see Roman.

"JoJo, wait," Charlotte smiles. "It's too cold outside, mommy," Joelle says fixing the gloves on her hands, referring to the snow pouring outside. "I know, but you can get hurt," she said taking her bag out of the trunk of the car, then closing it. "Come here and help me with your bag."

Joelle ran over to Charlotte, putting her bag on her back and taking her suitcase. Charlotte closed the trunk and putting the keys in her bag. "Alright. Let's go see daddy," she smiles taking Joelle's hand.

The two girls walked into the arena, looking around the arena for Roman. For some time, they thought that Roman wasn't in the arena, that he hadn't arrived.

"He's not here, mommy," Joelle whined. "Let me call him for you," the two heard, making them turn around. There was Roman with something behind his back. "Daddy," Joelle smiled running up to her dad, giving him a hug. Roman smiled as he hugged his daughter back. "Hey, baby."

"I missed you," she smiled. "I missed you too, JoJo," he says. "Let me go say hi to mommy real quick," he whispers, making Joelle pull away and nod. Roman looked at his girlfriend and smiled. "Hey."

She smiled at him as he walked up to her. "Hi." He took her waist with his arm and passionately kissed her. She softly moaned into his mouth, smiling as she pulled away from him. "Happy anniversary, baby," he whispered taking his other arm from behind his back, showing some flowers.

She smiled as she took the flowers from him. "You didn't have to get me flowers, babe," she says. "I know," he smiles taking her hand. "But I wanted to." She smiles as she kisses his cheek.

"Daddy, are you wrestling today?" Joelle asks. "Not today, princess." He says picking Joelle up. "Today is a day where daddy gets to spend all day with his girls," he says kissing Joelle's cheek. 

377 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter! I wrote this chapter and it almost had 1,000 words, but I'm just gonna make it in the next chapter. So, this chapter is gonna be in two parts. Next chapter is gonna be filled with surprises, so stay tuned!

Also, check out my two new books: Magic In The Hamptons and Lucid Dreams:

But yeah! Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜