44 ; bad to worse to opposite

It's been about a week since Charlotte was in the hospital and came home with Bayley. She would admit that she missed Roman but, she was being stubborn. She wanted to prove a point, and Bayley could tell.

"Ash, you really gotta go back home and I mean that in the nicest way possible," Bayley says as she sees Charlotte sitting on the couch. "I'm not going back," she says. "Charlotte, Finn and I have to go back to work tomorrow," Bayley says. "I'm fine by myself."

"It's not like he wants me home," Charlotte scoffs. "If he wanted me home, he wouldn't have left the hospital." "You told him to leave." "I'm pregnant," Charlotte says. "You can't use that excuse if you don't mean it." "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You continuously say that you don't want to be pregnant," Bayley says. "Maybe that's why Joe's not bothering you because you hurt his feelings. He's been wanting to have a child with you and you've basically been playing with his feelings and you lied to him."

"I didn't hurt his feelings. I never agreed to have a baby with him," she says. "Ash, you don't mean that. You consider Joelle as your own and if you never wanted to have a baby with him, you would've gone back to Bobby or you would've left him," Bayley says.

"But you didn't. Because you love him and because you love your son. You're not mad at anyone or anything. You're not mad at the situation. You're not even mad at yourself," Bayley says. "And you know that you want to go home." "No, I don't."

"Fine," Bayley stands up. "You don't have to go home. You can stay here for as long as you like," Bayley says.

+

Charlotte stood up from her chair as she heard the doorbell ring. She walked to the door and opened it to see Roman there.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Is that what you say when you haven't seen me in a week?" He asks. "I asked you first. You know better than to answer a question with a question with me," she says. "I don't know you anyway."

"If you don't know me, like I asked, why are you here?" She asked. "Bayley called me. I'm not here for you," he says. That kind of hurt Charlotte. She hadn't seen him like this in a while and she knew that she couldn't blame anyone but herself.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she says walking away. Roman walked into the house as he saw Bayley walking out of the kitchen. She motioned Roman over to her.

"What is it? I have Joelle tonight," Roman says. "You gotta take her home," Bayley says. "No, why?" Roman says. "I love her. I love her with everything I have, but you know as much as she knows that she's just scared."

"If she's scared, why won't she tell me?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. "You're scaring her. She's scared. She wants to have the baby with you, believe me. But she's scared. She won't admit because she wants to keep that persona because she misses wrestling. But she's scared and I know when Ash is scared."

Roman huffs. "Fine," he says turning around. "Joe," Bayley says taking Roman's hand. "Don't yell at her. Please." "I'll try."

563 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the wait! It looks like Bayley wants to patch up Roman and Charlotte's relationship. It looks like the two are going to go back to hating each other.

I have an idea for the next chapter, so if I don't make that chapter by the end of this week, I'm just being lazy.

Next chapter will be up right now!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜