42 ; one down

"Pam?"

Charlotte called her best friend, knowing that she didn't want to be in the hospital, let alone be there by herself.

"Ash, what is it?" She groans. "Are you sleeping?" Charlotte asks. "Why wouldn't you?" She heard Bayley say. "It's 1 in the afternoon," Charlotte answers. "Yeah. This is the benefit of not having children."

That comment hurt Charlotte. Besides Joelle, she didn't have to worry about anyone else but herself.

"What is it, Ash? I wanna go back to bed," Bayley says. Charlotte sighs. "Can you come pick me up?" She asks softly. "From your house?" "From the hospital."

She could hear Bayley sit up. "What, why are you there? Did you call Joe?" She asks. "Could you just pick me up? I'll explain everything when you get here. I can't really ask Becks and Sasha lives far," Charlotte says.

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in 10," she says. "Thank you," Charlotte smiles. "No problem."

+

"Hey,"

Charlotte heard making her look up from her phone. "Are you OK?" Bayley said walking up to her as the two shared a hug.

"Not exactly," Charlotte sighs. "Why, what's wrong?" "Well, I'm pregnant," she says. "What?" Bayley smiles. "That's amazing!"

"No, it's not," Charlotte says. "I don't want to have a. baby. I'm not ready to have a baby," she says. "Does Joe know?" Bayley asks sitting next to Charlotte.

"Yeah. Becky too, but only because she kept forcing me to take tests and go to appointments," she says. "God, I hate her so much."

"You know he was just helping you out, Ash. Sasha, Alexa, or I would've done the same thing," Bayley says. "Why are you here though?"

"My mom forced me to go outside and we were with JoJo at the park. Some kids were playing soccer and I guess one of them kicked too hard and the ball hit my stomach."

"I couldn't feel anything and then out of nowhere, I just started coughing up blood so my mom rushed me here," she explains. "Does Joe know you're here?"

"Yeah. He left though," Charlotte scoffs. "We got into an argument because he thinks that I've made this entire pregnancy all about myself and I haven't been letting him help me, just because I waited to tell him that he was going to have another kid."

"Can you just take me to your house so I don't have to see my mom and Joe for the next couple of days?" Charlotte asks. "Yeah, but there's one slight problem," Bayley says. "I can't necessarily take you home without you being discharged."

"She just said that I need to start eating small things. That's it," Charlotte explains. "Let me just talk to her first, alright? I don't want to take any chances."

Charlotte huffs as she leans back on the pillow. "Fine. Whatever."

474 words

It's only been 3 days into 2019 and I've already updated 4 chapters. I'm keeping track, so this is chapter 4.

Charlotte is going to be living with Bayley for a bit until she and Roman get back on track, which probably will be a while...

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜