30 ; unnecessary

Charlotte and Becky had made it to their hotel room, with a bag in Becky's hand.

"Becks, I think you're taking this way out of proportion," Charlotte laughs. "I'm not pregnant." Becky scoffed. "Clearly, you don't know your own body," she says pouring the bag out on the bed.

"Why did you buy so many tests?" She asks. "We need to have different brands so that way I can prove to you that you're pregnant," she says giving her a water bottle. "Drink." "OK, mom," she rolls her eyes opening the water bottle.

"You're gonna be thanking me in a couple minutes when all the tests come out positive," Becky says opening a box. "This is so unnecessary," Charlotte whines. "Ugh, and now I have to pee," she says taking the box from Becky. "Wait, take two more," Becky calls.

Charlotte groans as she takes the tests from Becky and goes to the bathroom. She peed on all three of the ticks and placed them on the bathroom counter. She washed her hands, before getting a towel, drying them.

She turned back to the bathroom sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Her skin was a little lighter than normal and her green eyes looked a bit darker. Maybe Becky was right, maybe she was wrong. But, she knew her own body. She wasn't pregnant. She didn't want to be pregnant right now.

She sighed as she walked out of the bathroom to see Becky unpacking her bag.

"How long do we have to wait for these tests?" She says looking at one of the boxes on the bed. "Like a minute or so," Becky says. Charlotte huffs. "I'm not pregnant, and I can't be pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant," she mumbles.

Becky heard her. "Didn't you say that Roman always wanted kids with you?" Becky says. "Yeah, but we've been together for just a year and I didn't think that we would have a child right now," she says. "I mean, I'm still trying to have this special bond with Joelle and I don't think I want to have her worry about who Joe and I love more."

"So are you scared of having a baby or are you scared for Joelle?" Becky asks. "I don't know, Becks," she sighs. "I'm just gonna check the tests," she stands up going to the bathroom.

She smiles when she sees them. Two said negative, but one was positive.

She screamed. "What, what?" Becky asked frantically coming to the bathroom. "I'm not pregnant. I'm not pregnant," she smiles jumping up and down. "OK, one, stop jumping. You're gonna break your heels," Becky said. "Good point. These are my favorite ones."

"Second, one came out positive," Becky says. "Yeah, but two came out negative. Best two out of three. I'm not pregnant," she smiles. "Now I can have sex with my boyfriend," she sings, walking out of the bathroom.

"What if this is the right one, Ash? What if you actually are pregnant?" Becky says. "Becks, I just proved to you that I'm not pregnant," she says sitting on the bed. "Fine. But at least go to the doctors so that one positive pregnancy test doesn't bug me."

Charlotte sighs. "Fine. But if I'm not pregnant, you owe me," she says. "And if you are, I'm planning you the best baby shower ever."

563 words

HEYYY!! So this chapter is up quickly! Probably should update my Amblynch books...

BUT, Charlotte's not pregnant, but Becky believes that she is. Who's right?? But, IF Charlotte was pregnant, would you want the baby to be a boy or girl? Just asking...

I hope you guys liked this chapter. This book is gonna end soon, I'm probably not even sure. Depending on how many chapters I feel would be good to make this book finish.

But yeah! Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜