45 ; take action

Roman walked out of the kitchen to see Charlotte on the couch again.

"Let's go," Roman says picking her bag off of her the couch. "What?" She asked. "Get up. We're going home." She shakes her head. "You're going home. I'm staying here," she says. "No, you're not. Bayley and Finn are leaving for work tomorrow. You can't stay here by yourself."

"I've been taking care of myself for the past four months. Tomorrow won't be different," she says. "Apparently, you want to be treated as a child," Roman says putting her bag over his left shoulder. "I'm going to count to three and you better be up and at the door."

"One," Roman starts as he walks to the door. Charlotte continued to sit on the couch, ignoring Roman's threat. "Two," he continues. "Three." Charlotte didn't care whatever happened. She had been with him for over a year. She hadn't been scared of him even when they weren't together. There wasn't any reason for her to be scared now.

"Fine," Roman shrugged as he walked over to her and picked her up, putting her over his shoulder. "Leat'i put me down," she fidgets. "I'll see you later, Pam," Roman says as he continues to have Charlotte over his shoulder.

"Joe put me down, now," Charlotte screams as she punches his back. Roman ignored her screams, ignoring if there were going to people who would look at them, almost call the police. He got over to his car, and opened the door and put her in, not allowing her to move.

"Let me go," she screams. "No. You need to go home," he says. "No," she screams. "Let me go," she screams again. "If I have to, I will tape your mouth shut all the way home," he says. "You don't scare me," she says. "Who said I wanted to?"

"You don't love me," she said. "Leave me alone," she screamed in his face. "I know you're scared, Ashley," Roman says softly. "Leave me alone." "Tell me why you're scared and I'll leave you alone."

"I'm not scared," she says. "Let me go." "Tell me straight to my face. Look in my eyes and tell me that you're not scared and you don't want to have a baby with me," he says. Charlotte looks at Roman, trying to get the words out.

"Because if you tell me right now that you don't want to have a baby, then we won't have a baby. We'll give the baby up to a family who wants him," Roman says. Charlotte wanted to find the disappointment in his voice, but she couldn't find it.

"But I know you. I know you don't want to give this baby up because you want to have a baby of your own. You're just scared and upset because you can't wrestle anymore and you think that after you have your son, everything will change."

"Everything will change," Charlotte says as tears fall from her face. "You'll be at work more than usual, I'll have a baby that I can't take care of and I won't be able to wrestle the same way I did before I got pregnant."

"I never said I was going to go to work all the time after the baby comes," he says. "I'll be home with you and JoJo and our son. And whenever you want me to, I'll go back to work," he says wiping her tears.

"And I'll help you get back to your regular shape," he says. "I'm scared," she whimpers. Roman nods. "I know you are. I'm scared too," he responds. "I don't even know the first thing about taking care of a baby."

"That's why I'm here," he says moving a strand of hair out of her face. "But you can't do this anymore. You can't shut me out anymore, alright?" She sniffs and nods. "I'm sorry." He smiles and kisses her lips softly before hugging her as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned her head into his neck.

"I love you," he whispered. "I love you too."

684 words

HEYYY!! If this was a long wait, I'm sorry! I've been really busy with school lately so, if this chapter was crappy, I apologize.

But, Charlotte and Roman finally made up after a week of not talking together! I'm not sure what I should make the next chapter, so if you want, you can help me out!

Next chapter will be up hopefully soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜