19 ; lustful explanations

The ride home was a little over than thirty minutes, but since Roman was already near the bar that the girls were at, it took him about ten minutes.

"What's taking so long?" Charlotte whined reaching over to Roman. "I wanna go home," she sings. Roman couldn't help but laugh at Charlotte. He had seen her drunk before, but this was probably the drunkest he's ever seen her. "We're almost there," he says making a right turn. "Good," she bites her lip looking at him. "I need your cock." Roman chuckles and shakes his head as he takes another turn.

The two finally made it home and Roman helped Charlotte up out of the car, holding her waist. "Someone's touchy," she slurred as she grabbed Roman's shoulders. Roman smiles as they walk into the house with the lights off. "Is it a surprise party? A baby shower?" She giggled. Roman smiled as he turned the lights on and helped Charlotte on the couch. "We can't have sex if you're having a baby."

She gasps and looks at him. "We're gonna have a baby?" She smiled. Roman laughed. "No, Ash. You're just really drunk," he says. "I'm not drunk," she bites her lip. "Where's JoJo?" She asked throwing pillows at him. "Charlotte, stop," he says. "No," she giggles throwing another one at him. 

"Where's JoJo?" She asks. "At a friends house." "Mmm," she moaned walking up to him. "That means I can moan as loud as I want," she slurs, wrapping her arms around his neck. Roman chuckles as he gently takes her wrists in his hands. "Let's get you to bed."

"No," she giggles, getting out of his grasp wrapping her arms around his neck. "Kiss me," she says. Roman smiles. "Ash, you're drunk. We can't have sex," he says. She shakes her head. "No," she says taking her right hand and putting it on his crotch. "Charlotte," Roman said taking her wrist.

"Come on," she smiled pecking his lips. "It's not like I'm having sex with Bobby or we're not together," she says. "We aren't together." She smiles and shakes her head. "No, that's because Brie," she pauses. "What did Brie say?"

"You're really handsome," she smiled kissing his lips. "Ashley," Roman says wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm not going to have sex with you until you tell me what Brie said," he says. She giggles. "Treat me like a slut and I'll tell you," she moans, pulling his shirt, making them a few inches away from each other's lips.

Roman scoffed as he took her hand and they went upstairs. "Wait," she smiled. "What?" He said continuing to walk up the stairs. "Give me a kiss," she frowned. He chuckles as he takes her to their bedroom and closes the door. She smirked as she walked up to him and he pinned her against the wall.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" She whispered against his lips. "I don't know," he says. "Do you want me to kiss you?" He says. She giggles and takes his hand, sucking on his finger for a bit before wrapping it around her neck. "I think you know what I want you to do," she bites her lip. He smirks as he squeezes her throat. She moaned and closed her eyes. "Look at me," he says. She smiled as she continued to close her eyes. "I said look at me."

She giggled and finally opened her eyes. "Someone's being bad," he chuckles, taking his other hand and putting it in her pants. "I want you," she smiles. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can," she says. He smirks again as he rubs her. "Mmm," she moaned and then laughed. "Keep quiet."

He removes his hand and grabs her waist, smashing their lips together. She smiles as she brings him closer to her, deepening the kiss. Even though she had been drinking a lot, she still tasted the same in his eyes. She still had her same sweet taste that made him go crazy.

"Come here," he says in a low raspy voice. "Jump." She giggles and jumps on him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he attacks her neck, dropping her on the bed. She giggled as he crawled on top of her, tugging on her shirt. "Stop it," he says kissing her neck. "Mmm," she moaned. "Stop what, daddy?"