4 ; hypothetically

Charlotte sat on the edge of the bed, playing with her fingers as she waited for Roman to get out of the bathroom. She didn't want to keep this a secret from him. Joelle was his daughter. It made her equally as bad as Galina, keeping the fact that his daughter was getting hurt.

"Ashley," she heard making her jump. She saw Roman standing in front of her, fully dressed and a towel around his neck, catching the water drops from his hair. "You scared me," she stood up. He chuckles. "I can see that. Did you hear what I said?" He asked. She shakes her head as she walks to the door.

"Hey, where you going?" He asked. "I'm going to get a glass of wine," she says. "At nine o'clock?" He asks. "And think," she quickly says before walking out the room and down the stairs.

She walked into the kitchen and went to the wine cabinet. She opened it and saw her computer. She didn't know whether to smile at Roman's actions or start crying because of the secret she had to keep.

"Damn. You found it," she heard making her turn around. Roman was standing there with his arms over his chest. "I really thought you wouldn't be able to find it," he smiled. She smiled back before taking a bottle of red wine out.

"Are you OK, Ash?" Roman asks concerns. "I'm fine," she says going to get a glass. "Never been better." "OK, now you really have to tell me what's going on," he says taking the glass from her.

Charlotte sighs. "Let's say, hypothetically, someone told you a secret that affected me and you had to promise them not to tell me or anyone else, but it was eating you alive. Would you tell me?" Charlotte asks. "Of course I would tell you. You know I don't like keeping secrets. Unless they're good ones," he smiles

"But what if the person who told you wouldn't forgive you for that?" Charlotte asks. Roman sighs. "Well, then I'd have to tell myself that I couldn't keep a huge secret like that from you. And if they get mad at me, I just have to know that it was all at the moment," he explains.

"Why are you asking?" Roman questioned. Charlotte shook her head. "No reason. Just a random thought."

395 words

HEYY! Pretty short chapter, I know. So, as you hoes can see, Charlotte is having a hard time thinking that she should tell Roman about Joelle and Galina. Don't worry. Next chapter is only going to fuel the fire even more...

 Next chapter is only going to fuel the fire even more

Well, next chapter will be up soon! Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜