6 ; everyone's a liar

Roman walked away from Charlotte and Joelle, going to his locker room to try and clear his mind. He can't believe that the two would keep something like this. But she was right. He would get too emotional and do something that he'll regret.

He walked through the arena when he heard his name being called.

"I don't want to talk right now," he said turning a corner. "Joe, please don't make me run. I'm pregnant," he heard. Roman turned around and saw Brie. Her belly was huge, but just like she said. She's pregnant. Not with his baby.

"What do you want, Brie? I need to get ready and I don't feel like talking to a female right now?" He crosses his arms over his chest. "Ouch," she says. He rolls his eyes. "Can you make this quick?" He says, clearly annoyed.

"I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be, but we need to talk," she says. "We're talking right now. What is it?" He says. Brie sighs. "I think this baby is yours."

Roman goes pale. "What?" He says. "I know it's out of the blue, but I really think this baby is yours. My doctor said that I'm five months and the last time I had sex with Daniel," she starts, but Roman rolls his eyes when he hears his name. "The last time I had sex with Daniel, I would've been six months pregnant," she explains.

First Galina, then Charlotte, now Brie?

"I don't believe you," he says. "When have I ever lied to you, besides cheating on you?" She says. "When you went behind my back continuously asking people around my feelings for Charlotte," he yells. "Just stay away from me. And just like you said five or six months ago when you blurted out, that baby isn't mine," he glares before walking away.

Roman didn't look up as he continued to walk, not knowing that he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw Charlotte. Her eyes were red, knowing that she was crying for a bit.

"I'm sorry," she whispers before walking away. Roman sighed as he grabbed her wrist. "Ash, I'm so-" he starts but sees her neck. A hickey. "What's on your neck?" He asks. She shakes her head. "Nothing," she says quickly. "Is everyone lying to me today?" He yells at her. "What the hell is on your neck?"

She looked up at him with more tears in her eyes. "Bobby," she cries. "What? Now you're cheating on me?" He yells. "No, Joe. Please listen," she cries. "So first, you kept the fact that my daughter was getting abused by her mother from me, and when I suddenly walk away, you get Bobby as your rebound? Are you fucking kidding me?" He says.

"Roman, just listen," she sobs. "No," he says. "I can't believe you. And I can't believe I actually loved you when you were just like the rest of them," he glares at her before walking away.

504 words

Today has been filled with emotional chapters all over the place. So, basically, I guess you can say that Charlotte and Roman broke up. Yeah. I know. Tragic...

But, next chapter will basically be in "Charlotte's Point of View", which is going to explain what she meant by "Bobby", which we all know that it was Bobby

Too much? OK, I'll go...

BUT, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜