43 ; the bigger person is gone

Roman groaned as he heard his phone ring. It was 8 in the morning and he just wanted some sleep. With Joelle at her mother's house, he was finally able to not worry about anything. He didn't even want to worry about Charlotte.

He reached over to the nightstand and picked it up. "What?" He groaned. "Open your door," he heard. "Who is this?" He yawned. "Your fucking best friend," he heard again, trying to understand who he was talking to.

"Just open the fucking door so I can yell at you in person. My ass is freezing," he heard another voice. Roman groaned loudly as he hung up the phone, throwing it over to Charlotte's side of the bed. He reached over to the floor and put on a shirt, before going downstairs.

He yawned again as he opened the door, seeing Seth and Dean in front of him.

"What do you want?" He groaned. "You're having a baby?" Dean asked pushing him off to the side, making room for him and Seth to walk in. "What?" He groaned closing the door. "When were you going to tell us that you were going to be a dad?" Dean asks going to the kitchen, taking a bottle of liquor out of the wine cellar.

"Hey, hey," Roman says walking over to him. "It's eight in the fucking morning. You're not drinking alcohol," he says putting him back. "Who said it was for us?" He said. "It's for you," Seth says, taking it back from him.

"What do you guys want?" Roman asks, rubbing his temples. "Did you drink last night?" Seth asked looking in the garbage. "Maybe a bottle or two," he says. "I don't remember."

"Why didn't you tell us you were having a baby?" Dean yells. "Ahh," Roman says putting his head on the table. "Stop yelling. I have a fucking hangover." "We're gonna keep yelling because that's what you get for not telling us that you're having another child," Seth says slapping the back of his head. "I feel like I'm back in high school."

"Answer the damn question," Dean yells. "I don't know, alright?" Roman says. "And as of right now, I don't care," he stands up. "How'd you even find out?" "You're girlfriend put it on social media."

"What?" Roman asks. Seth groans as he takes his phone out. "Got me doing more work than I already am," he says. He clears his throat. "It's a boy," he reads. "OK. I didn't tell you. Only because Charlotte didn't want to tell anyone. But at this point, is she wants to abort the baby, I don't even care."

"Woah, what the hell?" Seth says. "She's been driving me crazy. I don't even know where she is and I'm not even gonna try and find her. She tells me one day that she wants to have a baby, then next thing you know, she's acting like she never said that and tells me that she doesn't want to have a baby," he sighs.

"Dude, then why won't you tell her that?" Roman scoffs. "She doesn't listen. And now, we had this huge fight over it while she was at the hospital and I left. I honestly don't even care where she is right now," he sighs. "I hate you guys for making me realize that I liked her. We were better off hating each other."

"One, you didn't like her. You loved her. You still do," Dean says as Roman scoffs. "Also, the fact that you don't even know where she is bad. What if she's in trouble?" Roman shrugs as he stands up.

"If you want me to apologize to her, it's not happening. I'm tired of being the bigger person in our relationship," he says heading to the stairs. "And don't answer your phone like that. I was drunk for a good 2 hours. My mind's fucked up."

653 words

HEYYY!! I've been writing chapters for this book like crazy! I hope you guys are enjoying this.

It looks like Roman doesn't have any plans to patch his relationship up with Charlotte. I think the next chapter might have to do with Charlotte and the baby, but I'm not even sure...

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜