8 ; empty or true

"1...2...3"

Mixed reactions filed the arena as Roman pinned The Undertaker. He stood up as the referee raised his arm up, signaling that he had won the match.

He rolled out the ring, giving a kid a fist bump on his way up. When he got to the top, he raised his arms up with pride as fireworks went off. Everyone now was going to walk out of the arena, knowing that he stood by words. It was his yard now.

He walked through the curtain, hearing cheers from all of his coworkers. Charlotte clapped and walked up to her boyfriend, giving him the biggest hug.

"I'm so proud of you," she whispered in his ear. Roman chuckled as he pulled away giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "You did amazing," she smiled. "Thank you, baby."

He pulled away from her and noticed Joelle standing at the same place Charlotte was. He smiled as he kneeled down to her level, motioning her to come over to him. "Come here, princess," he whispered. She smiled as she walked up to her dad giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she whispered. "Shh," he cooed. "I'm not mad, OK?" He explains to her as she pulled away. "I told you I'm going to do whatever I can to protect you, alright princess?" He says. She smiles and nods as she goes back and gives him a hug.

He stood up and noticed The Undertaker behind him. He stuck out his hand for Roman to shake. He responded back by shaking his hand. "One hell of a match out there," Taker said. Roman nodded. "Thank you. It was an honor," Roman smiled. Taker smiled back, giving Roman a small hug before walking away.

"Can we go now," Roman asked looking at Charlotte. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."

The three walked through the arena, getting ready to go to the hotel when Roman saw Bobby at the corner of his eye.

Going into the match with The Undertaker, having what Bobby had said to Charlotte just made him feel like a completely different person.

"He pushed me up against the wall and he kept saying stuff about how he was going to leave Dana and come hurt Joelle and I," kept playing in his head through his match, picturing the beating he would give Bobby.

Roman let go of Charlotte's hand and walked over to him. "Roman," she called after him. He ignored as he continued to walk. Making his way over to Bobby, he punched him. Square in the face.

"Joe," Charlotte yelled. Roman continued to punch at him as Bobby tried to hit him back.

Charlotte made her way over to the two men fighting as some referees came over to break the fight as well.

"Don't you ever threaten my daughter or girlfriend again," he yelled. "Joe, stop," Charlotte pulled at his arm. "Joelle's right there," she whispered.

"You should listen to her," Bobby smirked. "Don't want anything to happen to your precious little girl," he laughed. He could feel his blood boiling as he got out of Charlotte's grasp and went back to attacking him.

There wasn't any way for her to stop him, as she watched security guards pull him off of Bobby. She walked up to him and took his wrist.

"Stop. Please," she begged him. Roman moved the hair out of his face as he looked back at what he had caused. He kneeled down in front of Bobby, looking him into his eyes.

"You keep your empty threats to yourself. And if not, soon my threats will become your worst nightmare," he glared before standing back up and walking away, leaving Charlotte and Joelle to watch him do so.

627 words

HEYY! So, first of all, sorry for the long wait. I've been trying to write a new chapter for 'Where'.

Second: This chapter was kind of based off of what happened at Summerslam yesterday, between Styles and Joe...

Speaking of Summerslam, Charlotte's champ! Lowkey didn't want that to happen, but yusss!! And Becky's heel! FINALLY!! I'm being a hypocrite because I didn't want her to be a heel, but I like it. Can't wait for Smackdown!!

But yeah! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜