5 ; tell me now

Wrestlemania came sooner than later and everyone was going crazy. With the ring almost finished and two brands in the same arena, everyone was trying to stay calm.

Charlotte walked with Joelle around the arena, looking for Roman.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Joelle smiled. Charlotte smiled back. "I don't know, princess. We have to keep looking," Charlotte says. Charlotte felt her phone buzz in her hand. She and Joelle stopped walking. Charlotte looked down at her phone to see a text from Roman.

Joe❤️✨: I heard you were looking for me. I'm at the ring❤️

"I guess I found where daddy is," Charlotte smiled. Joelle jumped up and down as she dragged Charlotte's arm. "Jo, slow down," Charlotte laughed.

Charlotte and Joelle walked out the curtain, down the long ramp to see Roman and Shawn Michaels at the bottom of the ramp talking.

Joelle let go of Charlotte's hand and ran down the ramp. "Daddy," she cheered. Roman turned around and saw his daughter running up to him. He turned around and smiled as he picked her up.

"Hey, princess," he smiled kissing her cheek. "Ah, this is the famous Joelle I've heard about," Shawn smiles giving Joelle a high-five. "I'm not there for at least thirty seconds and I'm forgotten," Charlotte says walks toward them.

"Hey, Ash," Shawn smiles giving Charlotte a hug. "Hey, Shawn," she smiles. "Daddy, can I go in the ring?" Joelle points. He smiles. "Yeah, sure," he says as they walk toward the ring.

After a couple of minutes, Roman and Charlotte were watching Joelle in the ring. "You ready for tonight, Ash?" Roman asks snaking his arm around her waist. She smiles. "I'm nervous, but I'm excited," she says. Roman smiles back as she kisses her temple. "You'll be fine. Because I'm your good luck charm," he says. "Actually, Joelle is," she teases.

The two look over back at the ring and see Joelle scratching her arm. Roman and Charlotte both had different expressions. Roman was confused and worried, but Charlotte was scared and going pale.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Roman asks getting her attention. Joelle shakes her head. "Nothing. I'm fine, daddy," she says. Roman lets go of Charlotte and walks in the ring.

"Princess, let me see," Roman says. "Daddy, I'm fine," Joelle says walking away. "Uh uh," Roman says. "Joelle. Now," Roman says getting down on his knees. Joelle turns around and gives Roman her arm.

He looks confused as he flips her arm over, seeing exactly everything Charlotte saw. "Jo, where did this come from?" He asked. "Please don't get mad," she whispers. He shakes his head. "Tell me. Now," he demands. Joelle closes her eyes as tears start to fall.

"When you and mommy were gone, mommy did it," she cries. "And she told me not to tell you because she said that she's gonna win me back and I'll never get to see you again," Joelle says.

Roman lets go of Joelle's wrist, walking out of the ring to Charlotte.

"Did you know about this?" He asks. She looks down at her fingers. "Ashley," he yells. "Are you kidding me?" Charlotte looks up. "She told me not to. And I knew you would lash out at us and then do something that I'll know you'd regret," she explains.

"I can't believe you would keep this from me," he yells. "I did it for you and her," she says. He shakes his head. "I'll see you later."

576 words

Well, then. Another emotional chapter. Thanks to Caitlyn for the help. Truly a lifesaver. But, yeah! Do you think Roman is mad at just Charlotte or mad at both Charlotte and Joelle? Only one can answer that question...

 But, yeah! Do you think Roman is mad at just Charlotte or mad at both Charlotte and Joelle? Only one can answer that question

But, I really hope you guys liked this chapter. The next one will be up soon, depending on if I have time before hell starts again.

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜