13 ; tell me shit

Charlotte followed Bayley's advice to go back home and talk to Roman. If she wanted things to go back to the way they were, she had to talk to him, even though she didn't want to.

She got out the car and already could hear yelling inside. "What the hell?" She thought to herself. As she could get closer, she could make out the voices. Roman and Brie. Charlotte sighed as she stood by the door and listened to what they were yelling at.

"So you think it's OK to just come to my house and convince me?" She heard Roman yell. "I'm not trying to convince you," Brie yelled. "I'm trying to let you know what's happening. And you haven't even told your girlfriend about it."

"I don't have to tell her shit, Brie," Roman yells. "Why not? She's your girlfriend. You told me everything," Brie said. "Used to," he scoffed. "Before you cheated on me. With your child's father, which isn't me," he says.

Charlotte was so confused at this point. "What is going on?" She debated on going inside or not. She only had one choice to make.

She put her key in the hole and unlocked the door, seeing Roman and Brie looking at her. "You're back," he said. She sighed as she threw her keys into the bowl of mails next to her. "I live here, don't I?" She said. "You heard us, didn't you?" Brie asked.

She shrugged as she folded her arms. "I don't know," she said looking at Roman. "You don't have to tell me shit?" She asked. "Charl--" he starts. "Just don't," she stops him. "You guys have been yelling so much, Joelle probably woke up," she says. "Ash, I di--."

"You too," she says looking at Brie. "Both of you just stop," she says. "Just leave me alone. If you two wanted each other so badly, just let me know," she says before walking away.

"You need to leave," Roman said looking at Brie. "So it's my fault?" Brie says. "Yes," he raises his voice again. "I told you! This baby isn't mine. You're starting to break Ash and me apart because Bryan's not helping you with this," he says. "You didn't even want me in the beginning," Brie says. "You wanted her the entire time."

Roman shrugs. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But I have her. I'll always have her. Because unlike you, she's my best friend. And I'm not going to hurt her because you don't like the fact that we're dating," Roman says. "You really should leave," he says before walking away.

He walked to the stairs, to hear the door close. He sighed when as he walked up the stairs. He walked past Joelle's room to see her still sleeping. He smiled slightly as he walked down the hall further to his and Charlotte's room to see her in their closet.

"Can we talk?" He asked, leaning against the door. She turned around. "You said that you didn't have to tell me anything," she said turning back around. "I don't know why you're starting now." Roman rolls his eyes. "She thinks I'm the father."

She turns around again to face her. "What?" He sighs again. "Brie thinks the baby's mine and I didn't want to tell you because I knew it wasn't mine and I didn't want us worrying about her," he explains. She walks out of the closet and sat on the bed.

"Well, what if the baby is yours?" She asked. "Then I guess I'll have to step up," he says. "Why did you think you didn't have to tell me?" She asked. He shrugs. "I don't know. I guess I didn't want you to think that if news came out that the baby is mine I would leave you and go back to Brie."

She looks down at her lap. "Would you?" She whispered. Roman walked up to her and kneeled in front of her. "Hey," he says taking her hands, getting her attention. "I won't ever leave you for anything, OK? Just because something might happen, doesn't mean I'll leave you, alright?"

She exhales and nods. "I love you. And I'm sorry for yelling at you," she says. He pecks her lips. "You don't have to be sorry. I love you too."

721 words

HEYY! So I made this chapter in an hour! So yay me!

How did you guys feel about this chapter? What do you want the next one to be about, cause I'm kind of stuck?

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜