29 ; symptoms

"How do I not remember eating pizza?"

Charlotte coughed over the trash can. Becky chuckled as she continued to rub Charlotte's back. "That's disgusting," she says. "I need to brush my teeth," she says going to the locker room.

Becky followed her as the walked into the locker room. "Ugh, my mouth is all disgusting," she whines walks in the bathroom. "Roman better not call me," she says running the water. "Well," Becky starts, walking into the bathroom.

"No," she says, her mouth filled with toothpaste. "Don't pick up the phone." Becky smirks before sliding the phone on. "Hey, babe," she says. "Why is there toothpaste in your mouth?" Roman asks. "I'm brushing my teeth. I threw up a couple minutes ago."

"You still have food poisoning? Isn't that shit supposed to be gone in like two days?" Roman chuckles. "I don't know," she says spitting the toothpaste. "But hey, I gotta go," she says blowing him a kiss. "But--" he says. "Love you, bye."

She hung up the phone, then walked out of the room to see Becky on her phone.

"As my best friend, I need to ask you something," she says. "What?" Becky says not looking up from her phone. "Have my boobs got bigger?" She asks as Becky looks up. "What?" She laughs. "Isn't that Roman's job?" She laughs.

"C'mon, Becks," she whines. "I'm being serious," she says. "My gear hasn't been fitting for the past couple of days and there were so many people commenting on my posts about my boobs." Becky sighs. "A little bit," she says looking back at her phone. "Wait a minute," Becky stands up. "What?"

"Did you get your period this month?" Becky says. "No, why?" "When was the last time you and Joe had sex?" Charlotte chuckled. "You're my best friend and I wouldn't tell you," she laughs. "Answer the fucking question," Becky yells. "OK, damn!" She exclaims. "On our anniversary."

"So, your anniversary was two months ago, you haven't had your period in about two months. You're still throwing up like crazy and your boobs got bigger," Becky says. "Do you know what this means?" Becky smiles. "No, what?"

"You're pregnant," Becky shrieks. "What? No, no, no," Charlotte shook her head. "I'm not pregnant," she says. "Yes you are," Becky says. "And I am going to prove it to you."

392 words

HEYYY!! So here's some tea! Charlotte might be pregnant and Becky's gonna prove it to her some way! What do you guys think?

Next chapter will be up soon! Also, happy Thanksgiving to you all, even if you don't celebrate it!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜