51 ; future thoughts

Charlotte woke up to hear cries and soft whispers. She groaned as she flipped over to her side, trying to block out the noise and get at least some sort of sleep.

"Joe, make it stop," she whined. "I'm trying, babe," Roman says bouncing Ashton in his arms. "I'm really trying," he says whispers. Charlotte sighs as she opens her eyes and sits up from the bed. "Give him to me."

"No, Ash, I got him," he says. "You need some rest." Charlotte shakes her head. "I can't sleep if he's crying," she says. "I think he's just hungry." Roman sighs as he gives his son to his mother. "I don't like that," Roman says.

"Like what?" Charlotte asks as she watches her son latch onto her breast. "That I have to share. It's not fair," he says as Charlotte looks up at him and laughs. "Really? You're talking about sex right now?"

"It's not necessarily sex that I'm talking about," he smiles. "I just said that I don't like the fact that I have to share with him," he says. "Well you're gonna have to deal with it for the next year," she says. "But I'll still kiss you here and there," she smiles before pressing her lips onto his.

He smiles back before pulling away. "I love you," he whispers. Charlotte looks down at Ashton, who had fallen asleep on her. She smiles as he kisses his forehead. "I still can't believe I said I didn't want him," she sighs. "Do I have to tell him that?"

"You don't have to tell him. All that matters is your love for him now and forever," he kisses her temple. "Get some sleep. We leave in a bit," he says looking at the clock. It was around 5 in the morning. She nods as she kisses Roman. "I wish you didn't have to sleep on the couch," she says.

Roman smiles. "Fine. Scooch over," he says. Charlotte smiles back as she gives her son to his father before moving over to the other side of the small hospital bed before Roman gave Ashton back to Charlotte as he sat next to her.

"I knew you weren't too big," Charlotte smiles. Roman chuckles before kissing her forehead. "Get some rest. You can talk about me not being fat later," he says. Charlotte softly laughs as she leans her head on Roman's chest, with Ashton still on hers.

"I love you," she whispers. "I love you too."

415 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the wait and the short chapter. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Next one will maybe the last chapter or not, but I don't know.

Let me know if you want me to write the last chapter or have a chapter between it. If so, what do you want to happen?

Next chapter will hopefully be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜