9 ; not worth your time

Charlotte walked into Roman's locker room to see him taking off his vest, leaving him shirtless. She blushed to herself before snapping out of it.

"Eyes up here, baby girl," Roman smirks. "What the hell was that?" She says. "Oh come on, sexy," he chuckles. "Joe, stop it," she says putting her hands on her hips. "I'm being serious."

Roman laughs as he walks up to her. "You're being dramatic. It was nothing," he says wrapping his arms around her waist. "Roman, Joelle was right there. What if something would've happened between you two and she got hurt?" She says.

"Come on," he smirks. "You can't stay mad at me when I don't have my shirt on," he says squeezing her waist. "Oh yeah? Try me," she says.

"Your boobs looked so nice when you had your match," he smirks. She playfully rolls her eyes. "You were looking at my boobs during my match?" She asks. He shrugs. "Maybe a little more than usual," he smirks making her chuckle.

"But," he continues, moving his hand to her shoulder. "They would look really nice in my mouth," he says. She gasps. "Joe," she says slapping his chest. "And I was imagining how good you'll taste in my mouth," he whispers moving to her ear. "And I did win tonight," he says. "I'm going to leave you limping like I have every time," he bites her ear.

Charlotte blushes as she pushes him. "Joe," she whispers. "Did I win?" He whispers. "No," she says. "I'm being serious," she sighs. "You need to stop lashing out, even when you're upset," she says.

He groans letting go of her. "Charlotte, you told me what he said to you. He said that he'll hurt you or Joelle. I can't risk that," he says sitting down in the chair.

She sighs and walks up to him, sitting on his lap. "I'm just really protective over you girls. You know that." Roman says. "I know, baby. I know," she says moving his hair out of his face. "But you need to calm down. You had a grueling match not even ten minutes ago and you're already fighting someone who isn't worth your time."

"I know," he groans. "Where's Joelle?" He asks. "With Bayley," she says. "So we're by ourselves, your boobs are in my face and I'm shirtless?" He smirks. "Roman," she smiles.

He reaches over to the table and picks up his phone. He turns it on and looks down at it before looking up with a smirk. "What?" She asks. "Would Pam be OK with keeping Joelle for the night?" He says.

"Joe, no," she smiles. "We had a deal last night. I won. You're going to be limping for a couple days," he smirks before kissing her lips. "We better get going."

468 words

So, first of all, do you want the next chapter to be a smut or not?

Second of all, I'm about 30 seconds away from Becky explaining why she turned on Charlotte and I honestly think it's going to go the same way it did for Sasha and Bayley.

Third of all, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment if you want next chapter to be a smut.

Fourth of all, I need to stop counting and saying 'of all' at the end.

Fifth of all(I'm annoying as fuck. Becky's about to go on), love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜