3 ; family secrets

"Daddy where are we going?" Joelle asked from the back seat of the car. "Yeah, daddy," Charlotte smiled. "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise," he smiles back as he makes a right turn. "I don't like surprises," Charlotte whines. "They're fun, mommy," Joelle smiles. "Exactly. It's Friday. We need to do something fun today."

After about five minutes of Charlotte and Joelle begging, he finally pulled up to a parking lot. "Joe, where are we?" Charlotte asks. "Carnival," he smiles. "Yay," Joelle cheers as she gets out the car. "I look like shit. Why didn't you tell me?" She whines as they get out the car. "You look beautiful. Stop it," he says.

"Daddy, can we go on that ride?" Joelle points at a rollercoaster. "No, no, no," Charlotte shakes her head. "I'm not going on any rollercoasters." "Please, mommy?" Joelle begs. "I love you, Jo, but no. I hate roller coasters," she says. Roman picks up Joelle. "You're gonna say no to this cute face, Ash?" Roman says as he and Joelle make a puppy dog face. Charlotte playfully rolls her eyes. "Fine."

Roman feels a vibration in his pants. He takes his phone out and looks at it. "It's Steph. I'll be right back," he says before putting Joelle back on the floor and walking away.

 Charlotte looks down at her phone when she sees Joelle scratching her wrist. "Jo, what's wrong?" Charlotte asks. She shakes her head. "Nothing." Charlotte puts her phone in her pocket and kneels down to Joelle's level.

"Joelle, don't lie to me," she says. "Let me see." Joelle shakes her head again, putting her arm behind her back. "Jo, I won't tell daddy. Let me see," Charlotte says holding her hand out. "Please don't tell daddy," Joelle whispers. Charlotte shakes her head. "I won't."

Joelle takes her arm behind her and shows Charlotte. She sees some red and purple bruises on it. "Jo, where did these come from?" Charlotte asks. "Mommy did it," Joelle whispers. "When?" "When you and daddy were gone," Joelle says as tears roll down her face. "Jo, I have to tell daddy," Charlotte whispers, rubbing the marks with her thumb. Joelle shakes her head. "Please don't. Please, mommy," Joelle whispers.

"Alright. I'm back," the two hear. Charlotte turns around and sees Roman walking up to them. "Hey, what's wrong, princess?" Roman looks at Joelle concerned. "I think her stomach hurts," Charlotte lied. "You, OK, JoJo?" Roman asks. Joelle nods as she wipes her tears. "I'm fine, daddy."

419 words

HEYYY!! So we already starting off with some drama!! Sorry if this chapter was a little late. I'm just being really lazy! So, do you guys think that Charlotte's going to tell Roman about what Galina's been doing to Joelle??

If you think this is bad, you better hold on to your wigs...

But yeah!! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will be up soon! Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜