11 ; the past comes to haunt you

Three weeks after Wrestlemania, Charlotte was moved to Smackdown and Roman stayed on Raw. The two were upset that they weren't together anymore and that their schedules were messed up, but they knew that there was nothing that they could do about it.

Charlotte walked down the stairs in Roman's clothes and goes to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see the what was in the fridge to see what was there to eat. She heard the door close, making her look up. She heard a loud sigh, making her confused.

She soon saw Roman coming into the kitchen. She smiled as she ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi, baby," she smiles. He smiles back as he hugs her back. "Hey, babe," he smiles. "Jump," he whispered in her ear. She giggled as she jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I missed you," she kisses his lips. He smiled back. "I see that. You've been wearing my clothes?" He raises an eyebrow. She giggles. "Only for today. Because I missed you," she kissed him again. "How long are you home for?" She asked, getting off of him.

He shrugs. "Until I feel like it," he says making her giggle. "How's your shoulder?" She said putting her hand on his left shoulder. He sighs. "It hurts like shit," he groans as he takes his phone out of his pocket and puts it on the kitchen counter. "I'm sorry," she frowns rubbing his arm a bit.

He waves it off. "I'll be fine. Gonna be taped up for a while, but I'll be fine," he says kissing her forehead. "JoJo's still asleep?" He asks going to the fridge. She nods her head. "We were up late last night, so I let her sleep in for a bit," she says. He exhales. "Thank you," she smiles. "No problem."

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. If I scream in pain, come help me," he kisses her cheek. She giggles. "But you'll be naked." He scoffs. "Like you haven't seen me naked before," he says before walking away.

Charlotte shakes her head as she goes to the pantry, looking for some cereal to eat. She pulled out a box of Cheerios before hearing a loud vibrating sound. She put the cereal box down and walked over to Roman's phone. She turned it on and saw that he got a text message. From Brie.

Well, you can't keep ignoring me...

Charlotte looked confused as she pressed the text notification and looks at some of the text messages between them.

Charlotte put the phone down. "Tell me what?" She thought to herself. She sighed as she heard the shower turn off. She walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom to see Roman walking out of the bathroom.

"I didn't scream," he chuckles. "Are you hiding something from me?" She asked. "What?" He laughs. "No. Why would I?" He says going to his drawer to get some underwear. She shrugs. "I don't know, you tell me."

He looks at her with confusion on his face. "Charlotte, what's wrong with you?" He asked. "Are you hiding something from me?" She asks again, crossing her hands over her chest. "No," he raises his voice. "What's wrong with you?"

She puts her hands down. "I'm going out," she mumbles before walking out the room, ignoring Roman's calling her name.

569 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the long wait. I told you someone was going to come back!

But anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Next chapter is going to be about Charlotte and where she goes.

But yeah! Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜