17 ; undeserving explanations

"What? I thought you said it was on Saturday?"

She asked. Roman sighed. "Oh yeah," he says. "I keep thinking that's it's tomorrow, but that's when you're coming home," she hears. "Joe, I don't think I can come home tomorrow."

"Why? Are you OK?" She couldn't tell him about Brie. She practically told her not to. She told her to stay away from him. She wanted what was best for him.

"We can't be together anymore," she says as tears form in her eyes. "What?" He laughs. "Ash is this some sort of joke, cause it's really funny," he continues to laugh. "Joe, I'm serious. We can't be together anymore," she says.

"Where are you?" He asks. "Roman, stop. I have to go. But we need to break up," she whimpers. "We can't be together. We were never meant to be together. We were better off as enemies," she says. She could hear him say something, but she pulled the phone away from her ear. She hung up the phone and stuffed it back in her bag. She wiped the tears from her eyes and made her way to her locker room.

The next day was the day Charlotte was supposed to go home, but she didn't. It was another live event, but she wasn't booked for it. She just stayed in the female locker room, ignoring all the questions people gave her about why she wasn't home.

"Are you sure you're OK, Ash?" Natalya asked as she noticed Charlotte's face. Charlotte looked at her and gave her a fake smile. "Yeah. I'm fine, Nattie," she said. Natalya sighed as sat next to her. "Trouble in paradise?" She asked. Charlotte looked at Natalya with tears in her eyes. "Is it noticeable?"

"Ash, what happened?" She asked putting her hand on her thigh. Charlotte sniffed. "I think Brie's blackmailing me," she says. "What, why?" Natalya whispered. "Because of the drama with her and Roman and Daniel about the baby. She told me to stay away from Roman because she knew all this time that the baby was his and now," she pauses wiping the tears. "I can't tell him that because I had to break up with him."

"Well, not to make things worse for you, but he's here, looking for you," she says. "What?" She asked. "He looks mad. I think you need to explain it to him." Charlotte shakes her head. "No, no. I can't tell him," she stands up. "I can't tell him. He's already stressed out with things going on at home. I have to go."

She walked out of the room, wiping her tears as she walked through the arena. "You're not very good a hiding," she heard. She paused and turned around. "What are you doing here?" She asked. He scoffed. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Aren't you supposed to be home?"

She shook her head. "Joe, just please go home," she said as tears started to form in her eyes again. "Why the fuck are you here?" He asked again. She looked away from him, not wanting to answer his question. "You need to go home," she whispered. "I told you. We can't be together anymore," she says before turning around again and walking away again.

She soon felt a hand on her wrist pushing her against the wall. "Joe, let me go," she whimpered. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He growled. "Roman, you can't be here," she cried. "Why not? Why are you acting all weird all of a sudden?" He says. "You're scaring me," she says, looking away from him.

"Look at me," he says. She shakes her head. "Charlotte, I'm not going to ask you again," he says, still having a firm grasp on her wrist. "Get off of me," she whimpered. "Not until you look at me and tell me what the fuck your problem is," he says.

"I have to go to court in two days to try and keep my daughter, who considers you as her mother. I've been in two fucking relationships to hide the fact that I'm in love with you," he says. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

He scoffs and shakes his head. "Remember at Wrestlemania when you told me that you hated me?" He asked. She nodded her head, finally looking at him. "Now you have an actual reason," he glares at her before walking away.

740 words

HEYYY! So, this is a sad chapter. It's also a chapter that I made in less than an hour, so give me credit for caring about Wattpad more than I care about my piles of homework.

The next couple of chapters are going to be sad as hell because we need some drama going on! But watch Caitlyn write some shit about how she's going to beat my ass! 🎶Two wrongs don't make it right🎶😉

So, how did you guys feel about this chapter? What do you guys want to happen in the next chapter? Don't say make them get together because that's not going to happen for a while! Oops! My bad!

But yeah! I hope you guys liked this chapter! The next one will be up soon, depending on the ideas that I get!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜