18 ; wine n' shine

Charlotte walked back to the locker room, wiping the tears from her face, making sure nobody asked her. She walked in and saw Becky and Naomi talking.

"Hey, sexy," Naomi smiled. "You OK?" She asked. "I need to drink," she says walking up to her bag. "Woah, what's wrong?" Becky chuckled. "I need to alcohol and I don't wanna go by myself," she says taking her suitcase handle. "Can't," Naomi says. "Jon is on my ass about wanting to spend time together," she chuckles.

"I'll go with you," Becky smiles. "You sure? Dean wouldn't get mad?" She asked. "He's home. I won't drink as much," she stands up. Charlotte sighs. "Alright. I'll see you later, Trin," she says giving Naomi a hug. "Drink responsibly," Naomi teases. "I'm not 18." "You sure act like it sometimes," Becky laughs as Charlotte rolls her eyes.

An hour past and Charlotte and Becky were at a bar and as Naomi said, Charlotte hadn't been drinking responsibly.

"Alright dude," Becky chuckled taking the shot glass of vodka from Charlotte. "Dude," she slurred. "Give me my shit," she laughs reaching over to Becky. "This is, what shot seven?" She asked. "No," Charlotte whined taking the shot glass from Becky. "It's like," she giggles. "It's like shot 2."

"Ash, do you want me to drive you home," Becky chuckles as she watches the way her best friend acts. "I want more," she slurs taking another shot. "Give me my phone," she says reaching for her bag. "No. Ash, you're too drunk," Becky shakes her head.

Charlotte giggles. "I'm gonna call Leat'i. And we're gonna have sex," she slurs taking the phone from her. "Alright," she says. "I'll be back," she smiles. "No more drinking." "Bye mom."

Charlotte struggled to get her phone on before going to Roman's contact number. She giggled again as she noticed it was a picture of them at Wrestlemania.

She pressed his contact number and waited for the phone him to pick up. As a surprise, he did.

"What, Ash?" She heard. "Hey, baby," she smiled. "Charlotte?" Roman asked confused. "The one and only," she giggled. "Ash, I can't hear you," she hears. "Where are you?" He asked. "Getting drunk," she giggled again.

She heard him sigh. "Do you need me to come pick you up?" He asked. "Uh uh," she shook her head. "I need you," she pauses. "I need you to come fuck me," she says. "Ashley. Where are you?"

"I miss you," she smiles taking another shot. Ash, who are you with?" Roman asked. "I don't remember," she said standing up from her seat. "Brie's blackmailing me."

"What? Ash. Stop drinking," he says. "Look, there's Becky," Charlotte giggles as she sees Becky. "Charlotte, give Becky the phone." Charlotte frowned. "No. You're gonna have sex with her," she says punching Becky's shoulder lightly.

Becky chuckles as she takes the phone from Charlotte. "Hello...at a bar...She wanted to drink but I didn't think she would've drank this much," Charlotte hears. "Stop talking to my husband," she says taking the phone back.

"I'm gonna pick her up, alright?" Charlotte giggles. "Yes, daddy," she slurs. She hears Roman sigh before the phone hang up. "He hanged up on me," she frowned, but it soon turned into a smile. "Someone's excited," she slurs.

"Let's get more shots," she yells over the loud music. "Oh no," Becky says taking her arm. "We're gonna wait for Joe," she says. "Why? I broke up with him," she slurred. "Ash, let's go," Becky shook her head. Charlotte groaned. "You're a bitch." Becky smiles. "You've called me worse."

Becky helped Charlotte out the bar as she noticed Roman there. "Hey," she smiled. " What are you doing here?" She asked. Roman sighed as she took Charlotte's hand. "How bad is she?" He asked. "Did you guys break up?" Becky asked.

He sighs and nods. "No," Charlotte giggles as she holds on to Roman's wrist. "We didn't break up because he's gonna have sex with me right now," she slurs, trying to pry Roman off of her. Roman chuckles as he thanks Becky and takes Charlotte with him back to his car.

"Babe, slow down," Charlotte slurred again. "Why were you drinking?" He asked. "Because," she shrugged. "You left me." Roman sighs. "What did Brie do?" He asked.

Charlotte giggled as she held on to Roman's wrist again. "Let me go," she smiled. "Ash, what did Brie tell you?" Roman asked. "Let's go home," she smiled. "I wanna tell you in our bed after we have the best sex of our lives."

762 words

HEYYY! So this chapter is up real quick! I was gonna make it a long chapter and add smut to to it, but I was like let me do that for the second chapter.

Also, watched Monday Night RAW. Honestly, it could've been better, but it was still a good show. Can't wait for SDLive. I need to know what happened in Milwaukee. Like teaaaaaaa🐸☕

But Yeah! Hope you guys liked this chapter. Next one will be a smut and hopefully up soon! Also, be on the lookout for a RANT chapter because a bitch has to spill some tea😂

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜