Ending of Part 1

"You guys coming?" Steve finally joined the two woman in the hallway

They had just stood at the balcony, not looking at anything in particular and holding one-another's hands in a comfortable manner. No conversation sprung up just yet, and they rather just smiled and watched out the window or the wall.

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes," Nat faced the man, removing her hold of Bax's hands.

"Rich," he raised his eyebrows at the two of them, and then looked back to Nat soley

"How do we look?" She ignored, brushing past him to hold the training room door opened for them three to walk into.

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees'," Steve replied, handing her a tablet that screened information on all the new members.

"We got some hitters," Nat's voice was unusually high, holding out the tablet in front of her.

Steve nodded in a small agreement, "They're good. They're not a team," he looked ahead into the training centre they were walking to.

"Let's beat them into shape," Nat lowered the tablet and the two came to a stand-still at the balcony.

Bailey breathed in, standing on Nat's right and both directly behind the Captain. She looked out to the large warehouse room, perfect for both training and workout, only leaving Bax assuming their was a battle strategy conference room behind the one-way glass doors to their left.

Heads immediately turned at their presence, Sam leading the group to step closer when he laded down on the ground right in front of their balcony.

Steve balanced his body by locking his hands in front of him, squaring his shoulders to make his intimidation all that real.

"Avengers!" Bailey called for their attention.

Wanda looked up to her and they shared a smile.

"A-" Steve was about to finish the most famous saying.

__________________________

" With an ironclad fist I wake up and French-kiss the morning.
While some marching band keeps its own beat in my head while we're talking.
About all of the things that I long to believe:
About love, the truth, what you mean to me.
And the truth is,
Baby, you're all that I need.

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses,
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails.
Oh, I wanna be just as close as the Holy Ghost is,
And lay you down on a bed of roses.

Well, I'm so far away.
Each step that I take is on my way home.
A king's ransom in dimes I'd give each night to see through this pay-phone.
Still I run out of time or it's hard to get through.
'Til the bird on the wire flies me back to you
I'll just close my eyes and whisper,
"Baby, blind love is true." "

Yes my beloved's... This signals the close to Phase 1 of Bailey Baxter's story, bringing an end to the Age of Ultron. I'll be posting up the new Part 2 and beginning chapters to Cival War in about a week's time, Tests are around the corner and I've barely started with much. I hope you enjoyed the journey thus far, and i cant wait to meet once again in Part 2: Every Rose Has Its Thorn.

I part with you on this last question...

Are you Team Cap or Team Iron Man?