Chapter 2.11

[The best fight moves in the franchise- Tony Freaking Stark caught a bullet man

[The best fight moves in the franchise- Tony Freaking Stark caught a bullet man...]

Bailey hung up her phone the second her conversation ended with Tony

He had called to inform her about the latest news that had happened with Steve. Like they had planned, he went to Romania to find Barnes, but unlike the plan he had ended up caught and arrested.

They were now on their way to Berlin, as well as Natasha, and Tony expected her to be there too.

"It's not too late to sign. Hit their heads into the right lane with us, Casper."

Tony wanted her to prevent more mistakes from happening, he was obviously realising no one else in the team would crack Steve's head, and those that could were already choosing his side. For all Tony knew, Bailey was still undecided, like Wanda.

Now the Avenger had to take a one hour flight to Berlin in order to settle their arrest agreements. She didn't know what was about to happen to them, but she didn't argue in case she was placed in a position that could break them out of there.

Upon arrival at the headquarters, she was lead to a communal office area where Tony and Nat patiently paced around the room.

"I don't think I've been this close to a real person the past few days, everything seems to only be a phone call," she joked, walking up and greeting the two with a hug.

"All we need is Cap breaking the law to get us together," Tony sarcastically commented, and Bailey noted how angry and irritated he was with this situation.

He tried to warn everyone, he really had tried to.

"But you see, I shouldn't be helping with this. I'm retired," she shrugged her shoulders with a mock pity.

"Not yet, you aren't," he pointed to something behind her, to which Bax had to turn around and see what he needed to show her.

Cars pulling up on the security monitor. Trucks, PD containers, and simple motorbikes that escorted them along the busy German roads.