The End of Part 2

"Though it's been a while now
I can still feel so much pain
Like a knife that cuts you, the wound heals
But the scar, that scar will remain

Every rose, every rose

Every rose, has its thorn"

I would like to give a huge thank you to those readers that stuck through this book, through every up and down, every mistake, and every tear or laugh. You've made this possible, and I will forever love you for doing so.

Bed of Roses was my first ever completed book, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It will always hold a special place in my heart that is untouched by any other story, the new and the old.

With that note, though, I do have a work in the makings with my editor raeesah_khan02  and I'd love for you all to check it out. The description will be posted at the end, and you can find the Disclaimer as well as the first chapter posted moment after this one.

Lastly, I'll be hosting a small Q/A about this book, whether it will be asking you guys to comment a couple of questions to answer in a separate chapter, or over my Instagram account @ TanaMatt, will be determined in the New Year.

With that, Happy Holidays (for all the holidays you celebrate within the next month) and Happy New Year!!

P.S. I had to throw in a short cameo in honour of Stan Lee, I hope I didn't offend anyone, I can pull it out if it is not appreciated for I only want what is best.

Now

Avengers: Altruism (N.Romanoff)

A Hero to the Superheroes. A Hypnotist who sets the bar. A Therapist who raises it. A woman on the run.

The day Claire found out her own hero was a fraud, was the day her inspiration was created. Hatred and anger were just temporary solutions to her problem, and she needed something more permanent. A gift that had been taught to her was her advantage on the world, and her advantage against S.H.I.E.L.D.

Keeping a low profile with only a cat as company in the single apartment, her PhD in hypnotherapy being put to the test when she performs at children's parties, and a denial of the idea that mutants exist in her personal world. Claire O'Connor was something different all right, but maybe she was the difference the Heroes needed.

Taking on the weight that The Tony Stark's story has placed on her might prove to be her biggest challenge, at least for now...

"Your mission, should you chose to accept it..."

EXCLUSIVE FROM THE BOOK

"I'm an entertainer- I entertain people."

"You hypnotise people..."

"And they get entertained by it!"

* Update: Altruism is up and running, go check out the first Chapter!