RESET 1 - The Game

Third POV (It turns into a second POV of Chara halfway I'm realizing as I reread this)

Y/N kept going forward all the way until she was face to face with Asriel once again. A large squared rectangle was shoveled out between them. This made Y/N a bit curious.

"HUMAN!!" Asriel yelled, gaining Y/N's attention. "Since you are here we shall now have a battle of humans vs monsters! I, The god of hyperdeath, accept your challenge! And I see you are not alone in this either!" Y/N was confused as to what he was talking about, but one look behind her clarified things. Behind Y/N stood Chara, his hands in his jacket pockets. Y/N turned back towards Asriel.

"Now human, in front of you lies the electric maze of death! One touch of its invisible walls and you'll get zapped byyyy!!!" Silence. "Chara drop the ball!"

"Oh, right!" Chara whispered loudly back at Asriel as he removed a crystal ball from his jacket pocket. It fit snugly in his hand.

"THE ELECTRIC ORB!" Asriel finished his sentence from earlier.

Chara chuckled, making you turn around to face them. "I'll handle the orb. You handle the maze." The orb, then by some weird form of magic, plopped itself onto Chara's head, balancing perfectly. You gave a determined nod before facing the maze.

"Oh, and please try not to zap me Princess," Chara added.

"Wait, 'Princess'?" Asriel questioned.

"Yeah, Princess," Chara responded. "The pretty angel here is the princess of humans while I'm their loyal knight!"

"Awwww!!" Asriel cooed, teasing his older brother. While Chara's face went red, Y/N's didn't. She was too busy trying to figure out how to solve the maze. Eventually, she had an idea. Go around the maze.

And she did. Chara didn't get zapped either. "Wow congratulations for solving that puzzle human princess! But I am not worried for your next trail will be much harder than that!" Asriel then left after complimenting Y/N. Y/N then went back to Chara, who was moving the orb off of their head.

"Hey, thanks for not zapping me, though it would've been ok for this thing only hurts about as much as a Joy buzzer," Chara thanked Y/N.

"Oh, it's ok!" Y/N smiled. Chara felt confused but happy to see you smile. You see, when he first saw you leave the ruins, he nearly mistook you for Frisk. But you were quite different than Frisk in multiple ways. Your LV was still 1, you didn't have a weapon on you, not even a stick, and you were actually beautiful! Chara saw all of these as the perfect human and considered you more as an angel who has fallen down to grant his prayers for a Pacifist run. You were doing a good job of that!

As Y/N walked away, Chara stayed standing in place. He was confused about these feelings. He wanted to do more than flirting with you every now and then. He wanted to hold you, to please you, to... love you. Chara felt something stir in his soul. He wanted just want you, he wanted you all to himself

Chara was filled with newfound determination. He was going to have you to himself, he just needed to find a way... 

"Maybe I can ask Dad..." Chara mumbled aloud to himself before following your footsteps that you made in the snow. He gave more thought. Chara just met you, and so did Asriel, but you seemed to like Asriel a little bit more. I mean, who wouldn't? Asriel was an adorable fluffy male who happened to be single...

Wait... Chara rethought everything. If you like Asriel more than Chara...  You were more likely to pick Asriel then! No, Chara refused to believe that you would but.... if it made you and Asriel happy, then Chara wasn't going to argue...

He just needed to know of what Asriel thought of first... Quickly a plan bursted in Chara's mind. If you both liked each other, then he wouldn't interrupt. But if one of you didn't like the other, Chara was going to step in and sweep Y/N off her feet, no matter the prices. Chara giggled aloud to himself. The images of you actually by his side made him quite gleeful! And Chara thought he hated all humans! You were now the first exception.

Chara teleported ahead to the next puzzle. You were already trying to solve it, with Asriel talking to you while you do so. You solved it, lowering the spike wall that was in front of Chara.

"Nice work human!" Asriel chirped.

"Nice work indeed princess," Chara piped up.

Y/N's face was lightly dusted pink as she giggled. "Aww thanks!"

"Anyways we've yet to catch your name! What is it?" Asriel asked. Chara scowled himself. Asriel was right, your name was a mystery. And here he was planning on getting you to be all his.

"Oh, I'm Y/N!" You introduced yourself.

"Well I'm Asriel Dreemurr and that's my older brother, Chara," Asriel introduced them. 

Chara walked over to Y/N before grabbing her hand and kissing it lightly. "At your service~"

"CHARA STOP FLIRTING WITH FEMALES YOU DO THIS TO NEARLY EVERY MONSTER DOWN HERE YOU EVEN DID IT TO THE KING WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER!!!" Asriel yelled.

"I didn't know better then!" Chara argued. "Besides that was a one-time mistake!"

"Obviously! The king nearly had a soul attack!" Asriel snapped.

"But his reaction was priceless," Chara pointed out. "It tickles my funny bone,"

"CHARA NO!!"

"Chara yes!" Y/N laughed. They were going to be here for some time.