RESET 3 - Furious Frisk

I broke and did a bunch of OwO faces everywhere lmao someone send help-

Mettacrit POV (UwU)

"I WILL ASK YOU ONE LAST TIME: WHERE DID YOU TAKE Y/N?!" Frisk was hollering at Papyrus.

"TO A SAFE LOCATION HUMAN!" Papyrus replied, like he did the last hundred of times Frisk had asked. Soon, Frisk grew angry and encountered a FIGHT with Papyrus. I knew how this was going to end : Frisk kills Papyrus and finished dusting the final monster before going rob Snowdin to possibly fight Chara. I rolled my eyes before phasing through the doors. I wanted to see what this precious Y/N was doing now~

It didn't take me long to find her for she was just laying against a tree. Besides, Chara was hugging her as he zipped her up into his hoodie. It was... cute in a weird way, if you ignored Chara's obsession with the girl. I felt Frisk's soul grow stronger with LV and decided it was time to return back.

Le small timeskip (OwO)

Your POV (*w*)

I woke up to see Chara's hoodie wrapped around me, but no Chara. I slowly got up and almost immediately heard two voices, both sounding familiar. I walked into the direction of them. As I got closer, I could make out what they were saying.

"... you kill everyone again?" I recognized this voice as Chara. 

"Because your a sicko!" I couldn't make out this voice yet but it sounded so familiar... "All you do, you do in a sick obsession for Y-"

"Speak her name and I will slit your throat open," Chara threatened.

The voice scoffed. "And cause me to LOAD and have poor... Y/N forget about you~"

"I will kill you so painfully you'll be begging for mercy," Chara growled. You then realized who the other voice was. That was Frisk! You finally were in range to see the two males. They had taken on a fighting position.

"STOOOOOOP!!!!" You ran right in between them. "Don't fight!"

"Y-Y/N!?" Chara seemed shocked.

"Y/N, get out of the way and let me kill this bastard," Frisk huffed.

"Frisk, What's wrong with you? What happened?" You went up to Frisk and embraced him. "You were my best friend, so nice and kind, but now? You've killed everyone in the Ruins and... wanting to kill Chara? That's a bad thing to do Frisk.

"You too Chara, you cant kill Frisk either. Even if he did murder, you have to forgive," You places your attention on the growling male. Chara's eyes were full of rage and fury, so much it scared you.

"Cha-"

Before you could ask Chara to calm down, Chara threw his hand in the air. Suddenly, you, Chara, and Frisk were teleported somewhere. It was a golden hallway.

"The Last Corridor..." Frisk breathed out.

"Y/N... I suggest that you move away from Frisk..... I don't want to kill you again....." Chara growled.

"YOU KILLED Y/N BEFORE?!" Frisk roared. "AND YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!"

"AT LEAST I FACE MY OWN CONSEQUENCES!!" Chara yelled back. You didn't like this one bit, and your head hurted like hell. Whatever the two males were yelling, you didn't hear the rest. Your ears were too busy ringing. You collapsed onto the floor, clinging onto your head in pain.

The memories flooded into you.

You remembered the last timeline, where Frisk met up with you and Chara forced you to go on a date or else Frisk would die. You remember the kiss. You also remembered how Chara had killed Frisk out of anger and spite.

"JUST GIVE UP!!" Chara suddenly yelled, bringing you back. He hurled a bunch of knives, red, at Frisk. He dodged all but one like a pro. The one Frisk didn't dodge did massive damage on him. Chara grinned as black goo started to drip out of his eyes and mouth.

"I W I L L K I L L Y O U" Chara giggles. 

(And that's a wrap for this chapter. I plan on making at least one more today -^-)